Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
OHH YEAHH!!! ALONSONIC MAN!! WHERRE ARE YOU! :'(!! i wanna face stak!! U_U, if i beat you that is
biggrin.gif

Im free for the next few hours, i pmd you lik a day or 2 ago, no reply. Hoping to get a reply today!
smile.gif
(This is to alonsonic)

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm waiting for jeezy.. pmed him the day you put up the losers bracket, raganook, and he pmed me saying he could play on sat (today). I pmed him back and asked what time/what stage he would like to play on. Then today I get a PM saying "can play now if you want" heh..this would have been good if I sat on GBAtemp checking my pm's all day so that I knew when "now" was
tongue.gif

so i am waiting for him to get back to me with a time. but the 24 hour contact window is nearing a close? not sure what to do
unsure.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
I am also waiting for alonsonic.

But yeh, gamedragon nin isnt here at the mo im free at the mo, but he isnt. He said he'll be back around 11 or 10 ish GMT.

Will you guys be free in the next hour or 2, jus incase he shows up anytime soon.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
OK final result Team suicide beats Team Gamedragon 2-1, after all those annoying disconections, we finally got the matches done!^_^

Gamedragon you guys rule as a team man, i loved that fireball healing technique!

ViewtifulV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost to RNR 0-2.
frown.gif
Looks like the losers bracket is calling my name.
Damn, I need to practice more, I made too many stupid mistakes.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
wahooooooooo!! Alonsonic your online im adding you and im going to host enter the match!!!

EDIT: Ok alonsonic u are reading this thread, but havnt replied to any of my pms nor have u replied on this thread. Dude wats up -__-?

EDIT 2: Dude im gna be busy tomoz, and i got work in the mornin so heading to bed very soon, its kinda annoying that you take ages to show up and wehn you do! you dont even respond xD!! Im gnna wait a few more minutes if u dnt reply im off to bed dude
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu