Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
left you a pm Kirby, just let me know when you are available and let's get it on
biggrin.gif

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XPIKE: Sent you a PM. Whenever you want to play this weekend is great, just PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. If not Saturday, anytime sunday, just let me know!

I 'm off of work, so let me know when. Items on medium is ok w/me, but we can follow the rules if you want!

I want to play on the Battlefield for my stage. See you online!

I'll be online tonight if anyone wants some practice. My friend is here and we want to play ^__^

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Alonsonic, i pm'd you yesterday but no reply. Ive got work today will be back at 6 pm (10 pm your time) if your up for a match around then please pm me so we can get this match over and done with! ^__^

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alonsonic i pmd u 2 i wanna do the battle today (doubles) and omega the link that you send me 2 chat doesnt work msn is better

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I HOPE this isn't right... if i'm lucky to win the next 2 matches, I'll face M!L or STAK... as I've already lost to both, i hope that in reality they're far away from me in the brackets

(I dunno 'bout Alonsonic though XD)

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
zajoao said:
I HOPE this isn't right... if i'm lucky to win the next 2 matches, I'll face M!L or STAK... as I've already lost to both, i hope that in reality they're far away from me in the brackets

(I dunno 'bout Alonsonic though XD)
yeah, same for me ^^'

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fat D said:
Hw long until Contact Day ends? I still have not received a response from Anakir.

Contact day is always 24 hours. After 24 hours, you simply post "XXXX did not contact me at all during contact day, please award me the win" -or- "XXXX did not contact me during contact day. I'm waiting a bit because maybe it will work anyways, but if it doesn't, please have this down". In the second example, if they end up contacting you during match time, and you guys cant settle on a date/time, you get the win, because you responded during contact day. Its all in the rules on the first post
smile.gif

apb407 said:
Yes its been a while since i got any response from 1337Nemo aswell. Almost 12 hours.....

Read above

QUOTE(DiNo29 @ Mar 29 2008, 04:12 PM)
So, I wanted to know who my next opponents might be, and how the bracket looked like, so I did it. Hopefully I did it right and Raganook can use it as a base ^^.

There : http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9677/tournamentfk1.jpg

hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif

Yes everyone, this is an accurate image of the winners bracket, round 2 onwards. This does NOT include the losers bracket though.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Raganook said:
Fat D said:
Hw long until Contact Day ends? I still have not received a response from Anakir.

Contact day is always 24 hours. After 24 hours, you simply post "XXXX did not contact me at all during contact day, please award me the win" -or- "XXXX did not contact me during contact day. I'm waiting a bit because maybe it will work anyways, but if it doesn't, please have this down". In the second example, if they end up contacting you during match time, and you guys cant settle on a date/time, you get the win, because you responded during contact day. Its all in the rules on the first post
smile.gif

apb407 said:
Yes its been a while since i got any response from 1337Nemo aswell. Almost 12 hours.....

Read above

QUOTE(DiNo29 @ Mar 29 2008, 04:12 PM)
So, I wanted to know who my next opponents might be, and how the bracket looked like, so I did it. Hopefully I did it right and Raganook can use it as a base ^^.

There : http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9677/tournamentfk1.jpg

hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif

Yes everyone, this is an accurate image of the winners bracket, round 2 onwards. This does NOT include the losers bracket though.
Yes, but I would require the exact time and date of the brackets being posted to determine the 24 hours. Although I have been contacted after Contact Day, I will not claim forfeit victory if we can agree on a match time, which I hope we will. This tournament is a matter of honor for me, not of winning.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir won against FatD 2-0.

BUT, I decided to drop out of the singles tournament. I have a lot of working coming up so I won't be able to devote so much time to singles.. Lots of projects and exams coming up. So, let FatD pass by. I just had the match for the fun of it.
tongue.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anakir said:
Anakir won against FatD 2-0.

BUT, I decided to drop out of the singles tournament. I have a lot of working coming up so I won't be able to devote so much time to singles.. Lots of projects and exams coming up. So, let FatD pass by. I just had the match for the fun of it.
tongue.gif
Whether to accept this or not will be Raganooks decision, you have beaten me. Since you dropped out after defeating me, the pass might as well be given to whomever would be about to face you next. I will accept either decision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1