GBAtemp presents: ShopTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMannCenturia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely brilliant. Ordered placed already, with the 5 dollar discount on an Acekard 2i its a bargain price. ? cheaper than DX used to sell them and benefiting this site too. Cant see a down side to it, will just have to wait my 2 to 5 weeks for delivery.

Like the layout of the site and really hope its a success for all concerned.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

portezbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Nice, my next flashcart purchase(If I make one is gonna be from here

What everyone else said. Happy to support GBATemp and the prices look reasonable. Nice to have something now that DX is gone, and the shipping will probably be faster since it isn't free. I think I may have to jump on one of those dstwo's.....

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their prices are amazing but they don't have much is customization. Nothing for the DSi either.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The site looks great, clean and easy to navigate.
It has a certain GBAtemp feel to it......
I was kind of disappointed though as there isn't a Gameboy Advance section.
Some of us still play GBA games, and it would be nice to see some spare parts or accessories and flashcarts for the GBA as well.
Other then that, great site, next time I need something I will surely give it a try, even though I voted " no " at the poll...........( for legitimate reasons )
wink.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait! Is this why all the others sites are gone? like 0shippingzone..... and the others?

now this is the only site we need?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ifish said:
Wait! Is this why all the others sites are gone? like 0shippingzone..... and the others?

now this is the only site we need?
Of course those sites still exist, and you're more than welcome to buy from them, they are all great shops and have been fantastic partners to us over the years, without them we wouldn't be here. But they will no longer be an affiliate of ours, that's why they don't appear on our homepage anymore. We of course need to promote ShopTemp.
smile.gif

Where ever you buy from - that's your decision to make!

D

Deleted User

This is fantastic news. I was looking for a reliable site (with cheap prices) to buy a Supercard DSTWO from, when they are released, for a few weeks now and couldn't decide on one. This makes it much easier!

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takeshi said:
This is fantastic news. I was looking for a reliable site (with cheap prices) to buy a Supercard DSTWO from, when they are released, for a few weeks now and couldn't decide on one. This makes it much easier!

Exactly what I wanted to say
smile.gif

Great news, thanks GBAtemp! Now I know where to purchase the brand new Suparcard DSTWO
smile.gif
You guys are awesome!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is great Shaun!!!

i was wondering, i read the shipping F.A.Q and shipping is really slow :/
maybe a bit cheaper fast shipping? like the free shipping is slow. if i wanna pay shipping it should be a bit lower.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: This post is stupid.
edit: Suggestion - links to relevant GBATemp forums in flash cart descriptions on shoptemp. I dunno if this is feasible or goes against your ideas for shoptemp, but if the TTDS description had a link to the TTDS subforum on GBAtemp, for example, that could save a lot of headaches.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The shop looks absolutely fantastic and enticing! I'm loving those prices, too!

I only have two gripes... Why is the original R4 being sold?
mellow.gif
There's also too few Wii modchips. Nevertheless, I know where my next purchase is going to be.
smile.gif

P.S.- This should have been announced on April Fool's Day, to fool us into thinking it was a joke (like how Google debuted Gmail).
tongue.gif

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find the site very slow to load, and sometimes it doesn't load at all, giving me a "The connection has timed out" message. Is this just me?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Thoob said:
I find the site very slow to load, and sometimes it doesn't load at all, giving me a "The connection has timed out" message. Is this just me?

The same for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof