• Total voters

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i want to start a pokemon battle league that uses tournaments to determine who will be gym leader and elite 4 and champ.

If youre interested leave your name here (vote "Hell Yeah!") To Enter and ill start creating the brackets based on who wants to participate. Ill start the tournament a week after pokebank gets updated so everyone has equal chances. Tournament will be OU/Battle Tree format NO Battle Tree Banned Pokemon (Mew, Greninja, Megas, etc are ok ill make a lost to better clarify) And Absolutely NO Illegally Hacked Pokemon ie; Over Maxed EVs Or IVs, Illegal Moves, Illegal Abilities. Ill add more rules and format the post once i have everything in order.

Rules (So Far):
Team Registrations with 1 substitute pokemon, i know the element of surprise is always fun but to be fair all teams must register.

The Tournament will be lvl 50 but Leaders And E4s will be REQUIRED to have lvl 100 pokemon upon assuming the post.

Battles will be 6 v 6 singles

Leader And E4 Are Type Locked (Normal - Fairy), No Two E4 Can Have The Same Type but a dark e4 and fire e4 can both have houndoom.
The challenger’s pokemon types are not restricted

Standard rules are in effect (Hax items (Bright Powder, sleep clause)

Duplicate items ARE allowed

No duplicate pokes

Other rules may be added to retain intergity

Do not reveal moves, abilities or items (unless cheating is suspected) only pokemon species will and can be known to all, if you want to talk about the battle PM it

If you lose in the tourney, you can still challenge the league.
If you lose to a gym leader you must wait a day to challenge again.

If you have any questions about the rules just post and ask them! Ill clean the post up in a bit just tryna get my thoughts out while theyre fresh

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,
Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later