GBAtemp Official Twitch channel

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Well that was fun, got to chapter 12/16 in just under 6hrs. Game is a lemon though but it looks amazing!
So I played another half hour last night and finished the game. Even got some trophies for all of the collectibles.
Game is going on ebay tonight. I give it a 6/10. Such a shame!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'll be streaming a bit of Team Fortress 2 the coming 2 hours or so. Hopefully I also get to try MGE against alanjohn.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In about 10 minutes, Chavo shall take on the Covenant in Halo 2 Anniversary~ Will be starting from the beginning, playin on normal in remastered mode, not sure how long ill go on for, this is mostly a test of my internet capability.

Reactions: p1ngpong

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You better stream something better this time. :gba:

Better than FTL? FTL is a great game lol. I was streaming Blue Estate just now which is a lot of fun, I will try and stream a wide variety of stuff from my collection.

For those who miss the livestreams remember that the streams are archived so you can go back and watch them if you want. :ha:

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Better than FTL? FTL is a great game lol. I was streaming Blue Estate just now which is a lot of fun, I will try and stream a wide variety of stuff from my collection.

For those who miss the livestreams remember that the streams are archived so you can go back and watch them if you want. :ha:
I know it is and I enjoyed it but something more dynamic might change your ratings ;)

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameplay needs some work but I like it. I'm not too bad at it at least...
Thank Bortz for reminding me that I can stream Persona 5..hehehehehe....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...