OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Notice

I just downgraded the N5 from Silver to Bronze award because of the PMs, emails and forum threads I have seen reporting very similar problems, the N5 blowing a fuse in the DS. I simply cannot recommend a cart that might damage your DS.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinkhead said:
Notice

I just downgraded the N5 from Silver to Bronze award because of the PMs, emails and forum threads I have seen reporting very similar problems, the N5 blowing a fuse in the DS. I simply cannot recommend a cart that might damage your DS.
No offense, but should it honestly get ANY award with this kind of risk?

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
my friend bought this and after placing all the necessary firmware files, she booted it up and voila! the two screens flickered once and the DS won't boot up again.. We tried using my AceKard 2 but the unit no longer boots up.. even if there are no carts inserted.. all i said to her was "uh-oh, your DS got bricked!" then she cried..
frown.gif

kitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably the worst piece of shit i've ever read ever since reading about how the NinjaDS looks like it's a Wonka bar stuck on a DS...

And it's also the first real failed product that i've read.

kitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sinkhead said:
kitetsu said:
This is probably the worst piece of shit i've ever read ever since reading about how the NinjaDS looks like it's a Wonka bar stuck on a DS...
If you can offer comments on how I can make my reviews better I will gladly listen...

No, your review was good enough. In fact it was quite amusing because the flashcart's just that big of a broken piece of shit.
smile.gif

Sorry if i sound like Bruce Campbell.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just so you know the original rating was still present in the review (under the cons section) so I removed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://store.santent.in/products/fag-detector-iii-vibration-monitoring-system