ROM Hack GB/GBA Online Custom Overlay

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is cool!

I must admit, I found it pretty jarring to see the first screenshot of the GB version. I think the BATTERY light should be lit, as it would on a regular GB that is turned on.

Reactions: Apistogramma

hotcofe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I tried to modify a full screen, and I have to say that the display effect is not bad, there is no obvious deformation of the picture, thank you again for your production.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230224130959.jpg
    微信图片_20230224130959.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 108
  • full screen.rar
    58.7 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Apistogramma

hotcofe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I also modified the full screen of NSO GB, the effect may not be as good as NSO GBA, but it doesn't seem to be particularly bad. In addition, the US version of NSO GB is not compatible with the Japanese version. I made a replacement and made two versions, which can be downloaded according to your own needs.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230228083819.jpg
    微信图片_20230228083819.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 109
  • GB full screen(JPN).rar
    47.4 KB · Views: 31
  • GB full screen(USA).rar
    47.3 KB · Views: 60

RetroGamer360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also modified the full screen of NSO GB, the effect may not be as good as NSO GBA, but it doesn't seem to be particularly bad. In addition, the US version of NSO GB is not compatible with the Japanese version. I made a replacement and made two versions, which can be downloaded according to your own needs.
very great work my friend excellent job it looks very nice! thank you so much for this!

ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have one for the nes, snes, 64 and megadrive?
Because these are simply amazing, and would love them all to look this nice.

ZackLaughClown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Do you have one for the nes, snes, 64 and megadrive?
Because these are simply amazing, and would love them all to look this nice.
N64:
NES:
SNES:

Attachments

• NSO-N64-v2_0-Widescreen.rar
    33.8 KB · Views: 56
  • FULLSCREEN NES.rar
    34 KB · Views: 53
  • SNES FULLSCREEN.rar
    34 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by ZackLaughClown,
Reactions: ScottNBNP

SNES-Fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Who so sick and ruins all the nice games by stretching a 4:3 picture to 16:9 ?
That's really the worst experience to get.
But solong there those offering such a crap there those using it.
Both sides no gamers at all.

dbizal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is cool!

I must admit, I found it pretty jarring to see the first screenshot of the GB version. I think the BATTERY light should be lit, as it would on a regular GB that is turned on.
This. I decided to make my own (with a different colour GB overlay) and make it look like the Power is on haha.
Post automatically merged:

Great work on these. However I do have an issue with the GBA one, is there a way I can adjust the screen so it sits in the middle of the overlay as the one I downloaded shows like this... Is there anything I can do to adjust the vertical positioning?
334227354_506948994969710_5614108060262437416_n.jpg

Last edited by dbizal,

hotcofe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This. I decided to make my own (with a different colour GB overlay) and make it look like the Power is on haha.
Post automatically merged:

Great work on these. However I do have an issue with the GBA one, is there a way I can adjust the screen so it sits in the middle of the overlay as the one I downloaded shows like this... Is there anything I can do to adjust the vertical positioning? View attachment 356694
Adjust the y-coordinate value of "pivot" a little bit, and let the screen move down a little bit.

Reactions: dbizal

hotcofe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Add another full-screen mod of GENESIS. This mod runs well on the Japanese version of NSO. It is not clear whether it can be used in the American version. You can try it yourself if you need it. Of course, many people may be disgusted with such a picture, so please ignore it.

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230305152614.jpg
    微信图片_20230305152614.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 79
  • genesis full screen.rar
    49 KB · Views: 55

RetroGamer360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add another full-screen mod of GENESIS. This mod runs well on the Japanese version of NSO. It is not clear whether it can be used in the American version. You can try it yourself if you need it. Of course, many people may be disgusted with such a picture, so please ignore it.
hey man could you please upload an updated full screen mod for NES NSO 6.4? thank you so much

hotcofe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hey man could you please upload an updated full screen mod for NES NSO 6.4? thank you so much
I did make a full-screen mod for nes, but I'm not sure whether to release it or not. Because this mod is made on the basis of the old version, it is not sure whether the new version can achieve compatibility by changing the Tid number. Also, a lot of people complain about mods like this so much that I'm not sure if doing something like this is really necessary.

Attachments

• 20230404_190233.jpg
    20230404_190233.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • 20230404_190259.jpg
    20230404_190259.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: goma341

goma341

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I did make a full-screen mod for nes, but I'm not sure whether to release it or not. Because this mod is made on the basis of the old version, it is not sure whether the new version can achieve compatibility by changing the Tid number. Also, a lot of people complain about mods like this so much that I'm not sure if doing something like this is really necessary.
its up to you if you want to share it, anyways thanks for your effort

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1