Hacking Gateway Updating Site?

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Its seem Gateway team failed at 9.2-9.4 update sold last stock gw cards and just disappear
(кинули всех через хуй) :O

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG 9.4 OUT, GATEWAY DOOMED. BEEN GOOD RUN BUT THROWING IN THE TOWEL NOW!!

On another thought though, what if GW and Sky3DS are the SAME company, just fronting different products and putting up this product war to reap in the rewards?

Yeah, I can imagine that. sky3ds was the production Q/A, GW was production.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its seem Gateway team failed at 9.2-9.4 update sold last stock gw cards and just disappear
(кинули всех через хуй) :O

It seems GW got tired of all the stupid bomb emails of the same questions and said "FUCK IT, we're going on vacation. Shut the site down, I'm tired of these impatient noobs."

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, the DB error is gone now and instead I get a CloudFlare error:

Error 522 Ray ID: 197afe6a382f0168

Connection timed out

I'm really starting to think Gateway died or something... is it possible they got shut down due to legal reasons??

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but maybe on the other hand - think about it - they have image files on their site on the right - f.e. there is written support up to 4.5 - maybe they had to rework the whole site. where is the host located? i dont think they are that stupid and store their website where they have to fear deactivation because of any legal issues.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Around 4 hours from the looks of things. It started with their main page, and now the whole site is down.

I'm thinking it's a whole lot of nothing. Perhaps where their host is may have had a power outage or something. Calm yo tits guys.

even if it was just 5 mins, it would be enough for all the crazy ppl here to start freaking out. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON