Hacking Gateway Updating Site?

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
still nothing new? i got my card 3 weeks ago and i look every hour if there is a fw patch for 9.2.0...... SHIIIIIT DONT WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE!:( in my oppinion its not honestly to write about it already in november, when even in december there is no update. they just dont want everybody to buy Sky3DS cards and thats all. what do you think folks?

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are speculating on Chinese forums that the 2.7 update is dropping during the night (it's currently 11pm China time).

Iulian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok lets learn chinese in 30 minutes to discuss it with them:-D lets all load rosetta stone and begin to train;))))))))

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does gateway announce their updates ?Or it's always out of nowhere ?

they don't have any communication method except their website, so is actually "out of nowhere". vsimply the first person that see the news on the website report it on other websites

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Friday, I have no meetings today and a weekend coming up, I would LOVE it if they released the new update in an hour :D I just got my Gateway last week in preparation!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems they are getting ready, now another new message from the domain provider. Hopefully it wasn't the provider updating things on their side.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL isn't it obvious what's happening? Gateway finally gave up trying to release 9.0-9.2 support, and they also gave up on the 4.5 customers by not releasing emunand 9.4. They're dead now, Nintendo and flashcart competitors killed them. Time to move on to *ky3DS ~~~

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
tumblr_mkoxdzeeLR1rify2ko1_500.jpg

Reactions: scholan

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL isn't it obvious what's happening? Gateway finally gave up trying to release 9.0-9.2 support, and they also gave up on the 4.5 customers by not releasing emunand 9.4. They're dead now, Nintendo and flashcart competitors killed them. Time to move on to *ky3DS ~~~

Trolls are gonna troll...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OMFG 9.4 OUT, GATEWAY DOOMED. BEEN GOOD RUN BUT THROWING IN THE TOWEL NOW!!

On another thought though, what if GW and Sky3DS are the SAME company, just fronting different products and putting up this product war to reap in the rewards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...