Sony98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi there,

at the moment, there is a little Problem regarding my new Stargate card and my old Gateway card.
Its about converting the savegames from gateway to Stargate.
All my type 1 savegames (i just have 4 type 2 Roms) are saved inside the sd card of my old 3ds (titleID.sav)
On stargate, every gamesave is just saved on the micro sd card of the flashcard as GameName.sav.
I got b9s working with GW 11.6 custom Emunand Patch. Multirom Menu appears.
I already tried it via savedatafiler. Game on Gateway loaded and renamed a save on sd card to 000400000FF40A00.sav. CTR Card not longer broken and i exportet the save.
Then i put my stargate in with the same rom and tried to import the save. But it doesnt work in the game.

i also dont know how i should convert .3dz saves to .3ds saves because stargate just support .3ds name ends.
Can i play still online with a .3ds and not .3dz roms ?

Sony98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, I have no idea how Gateway and Stargate works, but I would like to know one thing.
Why do you use Gateway, now Stargate, when you have CFW?
The Gateway was my first flashcard i used it since the 3.0 Ultra Update release.
Then because the Gateway team is dead and dont bring Updates i have to buy a new flashcard. i looked and i saw Stargate card with ntrboot snes nes nds game support.
Then i read everything about boot9strap and the possibilities because i buyed me a new 3ds xl 2 month ago.
I already solved most of the problems. Anti ban, friendsave.bin, NNID transfer, Gateway Emunand with b9s and custom Emunand 11.6 Patch etc..
just the problem with the .sav converting is still there and i didnt found a solution yet.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The Gateway was my first flashcard i used it since the 3.0 Ultra Update release.
Then because the Gateway team is dead and dont bring Updates i have to buy a new flashcard. i looked and i saw Stargate card with ntrboot snes nes nds game support.
Then i read everything about boot9strap and the possibilities because i buyed me a new 3ds xl 2 month ago.
I already solved most of the problems. Anti ban, friendsave.bin, NNID transfer, Gateway Emunand with b9s and custom Emunand 11.6 Patch etc..
just the problem with the .sav converting is still there and i didnt found a solution yet.
You know, that you can do the same stuff with luma as with gateway/stargate? But never mind. At least you told me why :) ;)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi there,

at the moment, there is a little Problem regarding my new Stargate card and my old Gateway card.
Its about converting the savegames from gateway to Stargate.
All my type 1 savegames (i just have 4 type 2 Roms) are saved inside the sd card of my old 3ds (titleID.sav)
On stargate, every gamesave is just saved on the micro sd card of the flashcard as GameName.sav.
I got b9s working with GW 11.6 custom Emunand Patch. Multirom Menu appears.
I already tried it via savedatafiler. Game on Gateway loaded and renamed a save on sd card to 000400000FF40A00.sav. CTR Card not longer broken and i exportet the save.
Then i put my stargate in with the same rom and tried to import the save. But it doesnt work in the game.

i also dont know how i should convert .3dz saves to .3ds saves because stargate just support .3ds name ends.
Can i play still online with a .3ds and not .3dz roms ?
AFAIK in Stargate you don't need to rename the games to .3dz anymore, just leave them as .3ds and the header will be auto detected.
As for the save importing, I can't really help you there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?