Hacking gateway from realhotstuff.com

alexenochs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are great and are trustable and deal with things greatly they are an official gateway seller and ship extremely fast yes there's a hk site too I'm just amazed at their customer service

MorphaX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But you must know there are no great Gmes in Nintendo 3DS Console beside nintendo company will not release any fuckin' game in future :wtf:

alexenochs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh..there are a ton of great games on the 3ds and your retarded if you don't think Nintendo will continue to release games

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, let me just say, I ordered a Gateway 3DS flashcart from realhotstuff last friday and as of today (monday) it's still on processing. Paid with credit card. I believe I'm getting scammed... I already emailed them about it today but I have received no reply. Do not recommend this site! They will scam you of your money!

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, let me just say, I ordered a Gateway 3DS flashcart from realhotstuff last friday and as of today (monday) it's still on processing. Paid with credit card. I believe I'm getting scammed... I already emailed them about it today but I have received no reply. Do not recommend this site! They will scam you of your money!
Wait at least one or two more business days. I'm assuming they do not operate on the weekend, and depending on how late you ordered your gateway on Friday (the 22nd, right?), they may just be processing your order today.

laos101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from Realhotstuff way back in 2007 as well as for my Gateway a month or two ago and I got it within three business days - not sure what all the fuss is.

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't help that they scammed me of a wiikey years ago. Never did get my order and got a charge on my bill. Wanted to give them a second chance but the outlook doesn't look so good.. :/

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're joking right? You ordered on Friday and expect it to be updated and shipped by 3pm Monday. Don't come on here saying you got scammed out of your money when its been maybe 1 business day since you ordered. Some people from other sites waited 3-4 MONTHS before they got theirs. I ordered mine from the USA realhotstuff site and it became backordered. They got some in about 3-4 days later and shipped it out which took another 3-4 days so I ended up getting it in about 7-8 days. The site is NOT a scam. Pretty sure realhotstuff has been in business over 10 years, I remember them from when I first started getting DS cards.

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're joking right? You ordered on Friday and expect it to be updated and shipped by 3pm Monday. Don't come on here saying you got scammed out of your money when its been maybe 1 business day since you ordered. Some people from other sites waited 3-4 MONTHS before they got theirs. I ordered mine from the USA realhotstuff site and it became backordered. They got some in about 3-4 days later and shipped it out which took another 3-4 days so I ended up getting it in about 7-8 days. The site is NOT a scam. Pretty sure realhotstuff has been in business over 10 years, I remember them from when I first started getting DS cards.
Not kidding. Just extremely skeptical of the store ever since I was swindled out of my wiikey purchase years ago.

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not kidding. Just extremely skeptical of the store ever since I was swindled out of my wiikey purchase years ago.
That doesnt justify coming here and saying your were scammed again after it hasnt shipped in 1 business day and you didnt immediately get an email back from them. I contacted them when my order status switched to "backordered" and it took them about 1-2 days to reply but it wasn't via email, it was updated in the message on my order page. If you paid with a credit card, then you should never be scammed...they have things called fraud protection which would get your money back, but not in the case you have stated just now lol.

Brandon Sellers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, stupid me back in 2007 didn't even bother contacting them via email when I didn't receive my wiikey. They could have probably worked something out anyway...

scoobydoo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been lurking for a while now. My son lost my Zelda link between worlds cartridge on a trip when he insisted on packing our whole collection of 17 3DS games :( Just started looking into buying a Gateway since I was able to buy a 4.4 XL.

I would have preferred to buy from one of the official resellers, would hate to get a fake. I contacted 3 of them with a question on placing the order, including realhotstuff, and received no response from any. Then I did a bit more digging, and found bestr4i3ds.com. They ship from California and accept Paypal. Placed the order around 2pm yesterday. Order says I’ll receive Paypal payment request within 8 hours which I received at around 8PM. Received updates right after I paid. Few hours later received tracking #. Remains to be seen if I’ll receive a genuine Gateway, but I am pleased with their service so far. I am still a bit wary of receiving a fake since they’re not on the list, shall see… I will update this thread after I receive it.

bestr4i3ds: get yourself on the official reseller list ;)

TLDR: I bought from bestr4i3ds.com because realhotstuff did not respond. They were very responsive with processing the order, and they ship from USA and accept Paypal.

Reactions: Mulder_RLZ

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Been lurking for a while now. My son lost my Zelda link between worlds cartridge on a trip when he insisted on packing our whole collection of 17 3DS games :( Just started looking into buying a Gateway since I was able to buy a 4.4 XL.

I would have preferred to buy from one of the official resellers, would hate to get a fake. I contacted 3 of them with a question on placing the order, including realhotstuff, and received no response from any. Then I did a bit more digging, and found bestr4i3ds.com. They ship from California and accept Paypal. Placed the order around 2pm yesterday. Order says I’ll receive Paypal payment request within 8 hours which I received at around 8PM. Received updates right after I paid. Few hours later received tracking #. Remains to be seen if I’ll receive a genuine Gateway, but I am pleased with their service so far. I am still a bit wary of receiving a fake since they’re not on the list, shall see… I will update this thread after I receive it.

bestr4i3ds: get yourself on the official reseller list ;)

TLDR: I bought from bestr4i3ds.com because realhotstuff did not respond. They were very responsive with processing the order, and they ship from USA and accept Paypal.

Please provide your experience with this store (if you received a genuine card). I'm anxiously waiting it as I'm holding off to buy from them for now.
However they have a good price and accept paypal, I'm not keen to provide my Visa card to any of those sites... And here in Brazil, pre-paid cards take some time to be issued, have a higher conversion rate then credit cards too...

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can absolutely vouch for RHS, I've bought many flash carts from them over the years and they're legit, shipping from America and not China :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.