Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nope, if he is telling people it's coming out and it doesn't. His credability takes a hit, tell yourself otherwise and you're blind.
Lol! Don't shoot the messenger comes in to play here... Good try though. He's not gateway. He's just relaying what he may have been told. Tell yourself otherwise, then you're blind.

... And if he loses credibility, that's the community.. Not him.... I'd still take his word. Won't hold it to 100%.. But it's about the closest we've gotten.

PLEYOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol! Don't shoot the messenger comes in to play here... Good try though. He's not gateway. He's just relaying what he may have been told. Tell yourself otherwise, then you're blind.

... And if he loses credibility, that's the community.. Not him.... I'd still take his word. Won't hold it to 100%.. But it's about the closest we've gotten.

His sources are rubbish = credability takes a hit.

I'm not hating on him just stating facts but if you love him so much maybe you should purpose to marry him bro.

Reactions: Thomas12345

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh noes... Garyopa's prediction turned to be another bs after all.... Who would have known.... And as I have seen on last 2 pages a new bs (by the end of the week) has already appeared and many of you believe it.. How many times do they need to lie to you so you stop asking for more lies???

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh noes... Garyopa's prediction turned to be another bs after all.... Who would have known.... And as I have seen on last 2 pages a new bs (by the end of the week) has already appeared and many of you believe it.. How many times do they need to lie to you so you stop asking for more lies???

It was the first one with an actual source, the first person who's actually respected in this community, unlike trolls like 2hack.

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think gw is spending their time on the right way.

i would like to see you make a flashcard that lets you emu 3ds games and then complain that they arnt "spending their time on the right way."
im sorry if i seem like a jerk but people forget that
1. coding is hard not a walk in the park
2. Gw are human being not some type of god that can snap their fingers to get things done

i just find it unfair how people dont think ppl try
i want this as bad as the next guy ; w;

Reactions: nuva

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys, just all stop complaining pls. GaryOPA said that it will be released in a few hours, or even another day. So be it.
I mean, u ALL ALREADY waited as long as me (nearly 1,5 months now) so would ONE SINGLE DAY (Which is also a working day to be exact) really THAT MATTER????
We all know that Gateway tends to be late and yes, its quite bad PR for just now, but WHY dont u guys just give the team a bit of freedom to release it?
All I m seein here are some guys complaining nonstop or bsing. Actually, u know, give the gateway back, RETURN it and BUY a fricking Sky3DS if u r so eager to play that you cant wait one or two more days if u already waited for over a month and a half.
TBH, there is no equivalent substitute right now on the market, which can be compared to the gateway.

So just stop this bsing and complaining stuff right here right now. Life can be easy and happy but u seem to be liking the state of angryness and unsatisfication for now. Just stay tuned, as Gary said, as the Update will COME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...