Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

Reactions: dustmite

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question.

I originally bought my NN3DS LL MH4G Limited Edition pack for that said game. its 9.2 so it can run gateway no problem, but my problem here is that how are we gonna be able to dump ROMs? Perhaps in a future update? Cause i wanted to use a private header for all these *backups* i have, but it seems if we cant dump them just yet then im gonna have to settle with a public header? Also, not being able to use the same header for MH4G AND my ROMs due to my savefile for it not working? Thats kind of a bummer.

Seanshoots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow guys gateway emailed me too:
TFUoOC3.png

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
MY SOURCE WAS RIGHT! IT WAS RIGHT, MY PREDICTION BASED OFF OF WHAT HE TOLD ME WAS WRONG. screw 1000 posts to end the day, you people need to know this.

1001 should do. see you l8tr guizeses
I knew that.. lol
And I'm still right.

Let me rephrase it then...
Not to judge 2Hack by his correct source.

Reactions: 2Hack

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
I have a question.

I originally bought my NN3DS LL MH4G Limited Edition pack for that said game. its 9.2 so it can run gateway no problem, but my problem here is that how are we gonna be able to dump ROMs? Perhaps in a future update? Cause i wanted to use a private header for all these *backups* i have, but it seems if we cant dump them just yet then im gonna have to settle with a public header? Also, not being able to use the same header for MH4G AND my ROMs due to my savefile for it not working? Thats kind of a bummer.

As far as you can run the Gateway screen you will be able to dump games and run classic mode except emunand because it hasn't been announced yet.

Reactions: LIQUIDxSNAKE

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as you can run the Gateway screen you will be able to dump games and run classic mode except emunand because it hasn't been announced yet.

So, you dump ROMs from the Multi Rom Menu? That seems like the only thing available to us right now. Didnt you have to dump ROMs before in the launcher.dat file? Where the "Format EmuNAND" and other options were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3