Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaczac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just posted by smealum on his twitter...."according to @qlutoo one of the later stage exploits we use has been patched. so, again, DO NOT UPDATE TO 9.3 FOR NINJHAX."

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
that's the point they never did so how can you be sure they will find their way around 9.3 ?
well the 9.x exploit isnt publicly known unless it derives from a similar exploit to ninhax....which might be possible seeing as they said dont update past 9.2, whereas the 4.x exploit was publicly known before gateway even existed

Glisern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hm... should i cancel my order?
Depends. if you ordered a JAP console, there is a SMALL chance that gateway will work on the reported 8.x FW it comes with. But we are not sure.

If you ordered an AUS console, reports say it shipped with FW 9.0, in which case it works with gateway out of the box (once the update hits)

Puchiguso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before I knew about gateway days used to have 24 hours. Now it's like living on the Digital World (from Digimon Adventure, season 1) and waiting for Timmy to come on his wheelchair and send me to the future

south-park-s04e12c05-renegade-wheelchair-16x9.jpg

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I knew about gateway days used to have 24 hours. Now it's like living on the Digital World (from Digimon Adventure, season 1) and waiting for Timmy to come on his wheelchair and send me to the future

what is your picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work