Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
So my guess was true when I said it won't be released before mid January :lol: when all members said it's gonna be in x-mas

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The kid on 5th of Jan will get his update is the theory. And 5th is Today.
Though, we have no record of the supposed email. I couldn't find it (I did see it once though).

http://imgur.com/a/RWhcH#15

I don't even go by emails, if they stated there reason on there site than its good enough for me. They've already shown a video of there "soon to be release" update working on the N3DS.

Members are insinterpreting SonyUSA's post all wrong and posting more dumb bs about the release than they know, just hilarious how far its been going with this thread. Just leave it be until its actually released.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't even go by emails, if they stated there reason on there site than its good enough for me. They've already shown a video of there "soon to be release" update working on the N3DS.

Members are insinterpreting SonyUSA's post all wrong and posting more dumb bs about the release than they know, just hilarious how far its been going with this thread. Just leave it be until its actually released.
why should i be kept in the dark all the time and just twiddling my thumbs

Reactions: Doran754 and 2Hack

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for australia its allready Tuesday 6th of january, but we still have 19.5 hours of "monday" left before the entire world is on the 6th

Reactions: memomo

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why should i be kept in the dark all the time and just twiddling my thumbs

You don't have to sit there twiddling your thumbs, put them to use doing other things.

3 car alarm installs, maintenance work on 2 cars, weekend at work ( which means I get to take today, Monday, off ), playing catch with my boxer, and chilling with family and friends. Right now its freezing weather so no outside work until then.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The uncertainty of "should" is what should sway people away from thinking the release is today. The only answer which really should tip you is when there was a guy who asked if his kid could play before the 8th, when he goes back to school. The guy replied "definitely".

That's the only definitive response that's ever been given other than "Before the 18th".

I'm still quite stand-offish and not willing to believe these emails. I stand close to my 25/02/2015 prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.