Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Once the update releases, I'll buy the flashcart. It seems silly to not already have the card ready to go the moment the update hits but I have to spend a bit of money on my car anyway so it all works out in the end.
HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went out and bought my Gateway two weeks ago thinking there would be a shortage during the holidays or something, and I'm still waiting around. If you're not impatient like I am, you can go ahead and order it when the firmware is released, that way you can use it as soon as it arrives at your house.

Someone told me when the first Gateway release for 4.5 came out there was a huge shortage of Gateway cards, can anyone confirm?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impatiently waits for gateway 9.2 support with money in hand lol
tumblr_mt4kqy47s51sxudx7o1_400.gif

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They said few days, and for them that's not hours. Get out of my face bro.

And look where we are, I doubt today.
He's right. They never said that they going to release on Christmas but rather aim towards it. They also said that if they don't release on Christmas they're gonna do it a few days after. In the future read an English book or something before you start your but hurt whining about something you clearly don't understand.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I went out and bought my Gateway two weeks ago thinking there would be a shortage during the holidays or something, and I'm still waiting around. If you're not impatient like I am, you can go ahead and order it when the firmware is released, that way you can use it as soon as it arrives at your house.

Someone told me when the first Gateway release for 4.5 came out there was a huge shortage of Gateway cards, can anyone confirm?
Can't find any. I'm quite new to the Gateway scene, so I'm not really sure of when that is and the keywords to google it. Sorry :cry:.

BirdsAreSpies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Is it still possible to do a system transfer from a 9.2 system to a 9.0 system? It wants to connect to the internet and I'm scared it will update both systems to 9.4...

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't find any. I'm quite new to the Gateway scene, so I'm not really sure of when that is and the keywords to google it. Sorry :cry:.

If you're from Singapore, ask your fellow country mates with Gateways where they got theirs.

It's 6pm now in China. I'm not counting on a Christmas release. But it would be a Christmas Miracle if it did happen.

mojaswag

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're from Singapore, ask your fellow country mates with Gateways where they got theirs.

It's 6pm now in China. I'm not counting on a Christmas release. But it would be a Christmas Miracle if it did happen.

apparently christmas is really big in china as well

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apparently christmas is really big in china as well

I live there and I had class today, no days off. But if you go to the mall or large populated areas you will see Christmas decorations everywhere. It's more of a romantic holiday here, that's what most Western holidays become in China. But Christmas is used as a vehicle as in many Western countries to sell things.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i've been reading, but it could be a rumor. Apparently if you download other people's .3dz online (already patched with header for online gameplay) it should work fine, but since people with 4.5 are so limited, nobody has been banned or detected (or nintendo doesn't care). people say that with the new gateway update, so many more people will have gateways, meaning more people will be using those same .3dz's. does this mean its an increased chance for us to get banned for using premade .3dz? or is this all a bunch of bull and any .3dz will work online and we will never be banned? if it does lead to an increase online ban rate, should we use .cia for games with heavy online play such as smash or pokemon?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Guys, i've been reading, but it could be a rumor. Apparently if you download other people's .3dz online (already patched with header for online gameplay) it should work fine, but since people with 4.5 are so limited, nobody has been banned or detected (or nintendo doesn't care). people say that with the new gateway update, so many more people will have gateways, meaning more people will be using those same .3dz's. does this mean its an increased chance for us to get banned for using premade .3dz? or is this all a bunch of bull and any .3dz will work online and we will never be banned? if it does lead to an increase online ban rate, should we use .cia for games with heavy online play such as smash or pokemon?
LOL. The header is mostly from Pokemon X/Y. If you are so worried buy yourself an oem game and extract the header then use it with your games. You could also use .cia file which do not require headers and the updates can be installed manually which is more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!