Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sky3DS works right now, at this very minute. So I guess some people are just that impatient.

Not that I'm not impatient; I totally am. ^_^ But I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Haha I smiled 'cause it was proof of a direct response to the email, rather than just a generic response.

And I'm inclined to agree with you on that one. :rolleyes:

Well they did announce emunand support so I dont get why would anyone buy a Sky3ds over GW. Only parents for their kids have a good reason on buying Sky3ds, everyone else i just playing dumb....

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They announced emunand support upto 9.3 for 4.5 consoles. But I'd take it as a given that emunand support will be coming to 9.x

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did they specifically said that it was for 4.x?

No it's just logic, they're still testing 9.3 with the new exploit I doubt they're gonna be releasing emunand support for it on the new one and leave 4.5 users sat waiting when they've been there all along, they're still "finalising" the product, but 4.5 is finalised. Seems like common sense to me that's how I saw it anyway

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they did announce emunand support so I dont get why would anyone buy a Sky3ds over GW. Only parents for their kids have a good reason on buying Sky3ds, everyone else i just playing dumb....
A fair few flashcard users just want games and they have no idea what emuNAND means or cares. So, it makes sense why there is demand for Sky3DS.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As far as Ive seen how they operate theyre trying to please everyone so Im very sure emunand will come to GW period. On all firmwares!. Dont fall in line with infinitydream cause they failed miserably and even now theyre spreading false information like the previous time they got pwnd.

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
As far as Ive seen how they operate theyre trying to please everyone so Im very sure emunand will come to GW period. On all firmwares!. Dont fall in line with infinitydream cause they failed miserably and even now theyre spreading false information like the previous time they got pwnd.

Where was this?
OWh theyll care very much so when their card gets blocked :evil:
I never said that they were intelligent. :rofl:

D

Deleted-188346

A fair few flashcard users just want games and they have no idea what emuNAND means or cares. So, it makes sense why there is demand for Sky3DS.
Gateway, if they actually release their update, offer the objectively better card. However, until then, they offer nothing but promises.
I'm probably as anti-SKY3DS as anyone can get, but I can admit that Gateway is being pretty frustrating at the moment.

It's not hard to update the community every 2nd or 3rd day or so. I don't care how long the update takes to release, just keep us informed and give us a rough estimate on when to expect the update.
"Soon" or "very soon" or "not months" is not good enough. Not one month after you announce it.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Where was this?

I never said that they were intelligent. :rofl:

Well they were spreading false information and causing people to loose their shit. They were saying before the video hit that GW only offers 1 game per card with no emunand. And theyre an official reseller FFS, now theyre saying emunand wont be supported. I mean common how do you expect people to buy from you when you lie to their faces???

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the gateway team are just trying to make sure that it is harder for competitors to reverse engineer their latest launcher/exploit since it breaks the 4.X limit. They wouldn't want more clones to have a piece of the cake...

dplaktos

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the gateway team are just trying to make sure that it is harder for competitors to reverse engineer their latest launcher/exploit since it breaks the 4.X limit. They wouldn't want more clones to have a piece of the cake...
I'm sure this is the case. The launcher doubled in size for the encryption support. It should be 8.4MB this time around.
My guess is that they want to take down MT-Card with this update. But MT have shown to be able to copy Gateway pretty well in the recent past (although taking about 3 months in the process).

Well they were spreading false information and causing people to loose their shit. They were saying before the video hit that GW only offers 1 game per card with no emunand. And theyre an official reseller FFS, now theyre saying emunand wont be supported. I mean common how do you expect people to buy from you when you lie to their faces???

I just wanted to know where you saw it so I could read it with some popcorn LOL :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol