Hacking Gateway 3.1 Zelda OoT Compatibility List. Please post

Did Gateway 3.1 work with your copy of Zelda Ocarina of Time?

• Yes

Votes: 133 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 33.7%

• Total voters

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What worrying me is gateway didn't test if the exploit would work on 1.1? Why didn't they tell us many carts are not supported, I hope all who don't own a copy don't go sight unseen to find a copy.

From what I understand, this is a recent discovery, so recent that gateway might not even be aware of it.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wouldn't panic about it not working on 1.1; Ocarina of Time is one of the buggiest games of all time (just check out ZeldaSpeedRuns..), and its 3DS incarnation has a bunch as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a working exploit for it soon enough. If you're really worried, just hold off for a bit to see what happens.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who it's not working for, and you have the original case, what are the copyright dates on the back of it?

mrGREEK360

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should someone send them an email with a link to this thread?

If somone wants to try they can, I have never recived a response from Gateway when sending them e-mails. Il probably send it to them once the list gets a bit bigger.

Somone who gets replies from gateway should try to msg them about this, and if there is anyway around this.

Simone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NEW 3DS Firmware 9.2 EUR
3DS XL 9.2
Oot - Front: LNA-CTR-AQEP-EUR Back: AQEP510192
Working y/n - NO.
Date of Original Case: 1998-2011

I bought this card on 3DS launch in europe. I think this card in a 1.0 but the save don't work.

Reactions: mrGREEK360

jak66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New 3DS firmware - 9.0E
Front: LNA-CTR-AQEP-EUR
Back: AQEP510192
Working y/n - No

Cart was pre-order when it first came out so in theory should be a 1.0 version.
Tried writing the save with both gateway on old 3DS as well as a Neo SMS 4 dongle, both times says save is corrupt.

Reactions: mrGREEK360

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guys, are you put 3.1 launcher to old 3DS before save import? In the other forum one of the users said that it was working after he put 3.1 launcher to old 3ds too

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol well fuck I'm driving 40 minutes to buy oot from an old friend for 40 crap I hope it works. How the save is being injected might be relevant as well

mrGREEK360

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand what could be causing this as it seems even launch carts can have the problem. Possibly only older versions work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...