Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imaging how woud you feel if they were to release the update only for N3DS but regular 3DS owners had to be PATIENT.

And now we have to wait for months before they release the new update...
Wouldn't make a difference for me, I (already) own a N3DS XL as-well as a launch day 3DS.

Patience.

jumpo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not lying on this. A reliable source told me that they went with the web version as the mii version messed up some mii functions and I don't trust Garyopa he knows as much as the next guy he's proven that with his countdown.

Does anyone actually care about Miis? :P Wasn't he saying stuff was being uploaded and such, which turned out to be correct

Reactions: Margen67

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hence, why it's a BETA release. They put it out to stop the whining, but apparently it hasn't fixed that

Because people are too demanding to appreciate such an effort. This is a milestone for the users of 3DSs and XLs between 5.X and 9.2. And don't forget the 2DS users who never had a chance of using Gateway on their handhelds.
Btw: Does anyone have a clue where or when we will get our hands on the gateway.dg (or if it will be possible to make one ourselves)? I would like to downgrade my favorite 3DS and sell the other one I bought just for GW.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
They need to add a progress bar. who cares about the angry mob. just take care of the fire are you're good to go am I right?. God I'm so pissed there's no N3DS support. :hateit:

Yeah that is exactly what they did. I think they delayed it further and further because they ran into issues with the mii exploit but they have to give people something because they were getting really angry so they choosed to fuck over the minority over majority which makes sense though I would have done the same thing but the thing that irritates me is they just leave us in the dark. they tell us nothing. I mean come on... "Support for New 3DS is still a work in progress, please be patient!" who knows when they will release it. I sold my perfectly fine 9.2 3ds xl and bought N3DS just because of their video and announcements.

Reactions: Arithmatics

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
– DOWNGRADING your 4.5+ console back to 4.5!

Does this mean that if you have something above 9.2 you can go back to 4.5? Or is even that just up to 9.2?

Thanks.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont particularly want to read through 79 pages, but I just have a few questions

1) Can I downgrade without the cart? (im on 9.2)
2) If so, what are the files i would need? ( I dont have a 4.5 NAND dump if thats what I need)

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that is exactly what they did. I think they delayed it further and further because they ran into issues with the mii exploit but they have to give people something because they were getting really angry so they choosed to fuck over the minority over majority which makes sense though I would have done the same thing but the thing that irritates me is they just leave us in the dark. they tell us nothing. I mean come on... "Support for New 3DS is still a work in progress, please be patient!" who knows when they will release it. I sold my perfectly fine 9.2 3ds xl and bought N3DS just because of their video and announcements.

Well that was your fault then. ;)

Reactions: Axido

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Because people are too demanding to appreciate such an effort. This is a milestone for the users of 3DSs and XLs between 5.X and 9.2
Btw: Does anyone have a clue where or when we will get our hands on the gateway.dg (or if it will be possible to make one ourselves)? I would like to downgrade my favorite 3DS and sell the other one I bought just for GW.

Yeah... It's being too demanding when we weren't given what was promised. Totally legit.

Well that was your fault then. ;)

Oh shut up already... people like you.

Reactions: sparrowreal

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were given SOMETHING, because you cried all the time. Deal with it. You will get what you were promised sometime.
The sense of entitlement in this thread is cringing enough.

Anyway, has anyone reported fragmentation errors when launching any of their dumped games? It's only Smash Bros for me unfortunately.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
You were given SOMETHING, because you cried all the time. Deal with it. You will get what you were promised sometime.

SUPPORT FOR FIRMWARE 9.0 – 9.2 COMING

Posted on November 14, 2014
We recently reached a major milestone and now we are happy to announce that we are in the process of finalizing our support for 3DS systems running System Firmware 9.0.0-20 / 9.1.0-20J / 9.2.0-20 natively!
Yes, this includes 2DS and New 3DS!
Yes, you heard us right! If you have a 3DS, or a 2DS or a "New 3DS" system that is running System Firmware 9.0.0-20, 9.1.0-20J or 9.2.0-20 then you WILL be able to use it with Gateway 3DS!
We recommend the following to our interested users:
– If you are on native System Firmare 4.5, then please stay at this version.
– If you are on native System Firmware 5.0 or higher, then please update to 9.0.0-20, 9.1.0-20J or 9.2.0-20 and stay on this version. Do not update beyond this version.
But we also need help from YOU our loyal users!
We need you to get the word out to your community, friends and family that they must not update their 3DS beyond the version we recommended above!
We cannot guarantee that our solution will keep working with future updates above 9.2.0-20!
QUOTE]

and

http://www.gateway-3ds.com/gateway-3ds-working-on-the-new-nintendo-3ds/

The thing were given to people is only to calm them down. We N3DS owners got fucked over.

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I download games with the .3ds extension to have the online functionalities or do I have to download the .3dz ones?

Deleted member 357656

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's live, finally...
Thanks God.

But next time...
GnERw0q.jpg

Status