Not open for further replies.

Raymond7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
run h2testw on that sd card before trying any other tricks
I can surely say its genuine samsung card because it came in an samsung box with flyers and seal of protection or something like that. i Bought it from an trusted company here in the netherlands

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i remove a installed .cia?(because i want to reinstall it)
i heard i can't go in data management to this

and someone can link me with dev menu? i can't find :'(

If you didn't use Dev Menu, how did you install it? Big Blue Menu?

D

Deleted User

Can someone help me. I have installed everything correctly, games are working, but sometimes when i open games it gives game card removed thingy. Also while in-game it gives me sometimes game card removed thingy. ANYONE CAN HELP ME?

Micro sd --> Samsung evo 32gb class 10 exfat formatted
Nintendo 2DS version 9.20e emunand 9.4
Basically, if you have another gateway game open, close the game and then hover over the 3DS card icon and press close. Once its closed only then change gateway game, otherwise it has the game removed error.

Its strange that it is doing it ingame, sounds like a weak connection or something.

I can surely say its genuine samsung card because it came in an samsung box with flyers and seal of protection or something like that. i Bought it from an trusted company here in the netherlands
Those are often faked, run h2testw

And I'm just sitting here waiting for their cheat that they promises on their next big update
Yeah, I guess they put all of their resources into this update.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You still need wifi enabled on the 3DS for that. Can you connect to a cellphone with a mirror of the site without getting internet access? If I make a hotspot from my phone it will provide internet access through the data service.

yes you can wifi is not internet.
you can setup http sever on your cellphone and put files for launching exploit on it, start hotspot and connect to local cellphone server with a mirror. no internet required.

it's quite important since it gives you access in places that don't have cellphone coverage, or your cell provider is a total bitch and you avoid using his internet. I know i do.

wbsddgg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
There seems to be a misconception about this. The system will only download the update when you ask it to, or when you close your 3DS to standby mode with wireless on. You will not download firmware 9.4 by simply opening the browser and going to the gateway webpage exploit.

yeah, you remind me that we also have a SonyUSA's method which the surfing on the internet is NOT necessary.

Skullx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I've noticed, when switching through roms on the flashcart, if you press B (cancel) as soon as you select a rom, no 3DS icon will show up the next time you select a rom. Just pop up the cart and pop in to quickly solute that, do not press B (cancel) as soon as you switch roms - to prevent this. Just something minor I've noticed.

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whenever I run a rom, I get a message that says "The game card was removed, press Home to go back..." Why is that? Can anyone help?

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

Yesterday I took 2 hours to install the gateway, put rooms, formating Emunand, etc etc, and everything worked. It's amazing.

We have to thanks to the team! We wait for so long, and finally we have a great product here.

Reactions: djavs
D

Deleted User

Whenever I run a rom, I get a message that says "The game card was removed, press Home to go back..." Why is that? Can anyone help?
When switching between gateway ROMs you need to go to the home screen, hover over the game and press close. Only then can you load a different game.

Hey Guys,

Yesterday I took 2 hours to install the gateway, put rooms, formating Emunand, etc etc, and everything worked. It's amazing.

We have to thanks to the team! We wait for so long, and finally we have a great product here.
2 hours? Took me about 20 mins ;P

Reactions: MrJason005

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When switching between gateway ROMs you need to go to the home screen, hover over the game and press close. Only then can you load a different game.

Whoa you think they try to switch games ingame ? Actually never thought of doing it, newbs are amazing.

maybe he got huge slow sd card ?

Reactions: tmiles and Skullx

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I'm not trying to switch between ROMs though, I can't even launch one without getting the message.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Personally it took me a bit longer only because I had to do a lot of back and forth stuff since my main computer doesn't have an SD reader, while my other computer does. Plus I had to back up/restore my SD card and fix a lot of eShop purchases that went missing (installed in emuNAND and they showed back up in sysNAND)

Raymond7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its currently running the h2testw. Oh man i hope my gateway card isnt broken or something. Games seem to run fine but sometime the game card removed error... :'(

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Attention, two hours not to install. Two hours include choose roms, putting on SD card, test the games a little bit, etc etc. ;)

realize that roms you've changed are fragmented and you have to copy everything, format sd and copy it back.

btw nice hint for newbies, some games keep save files in roms, for example pokemon x and y, also you can't use your 3ds saves on 3dz files, and if i remember 3dz saves are locked to your header.
don't run data management in sysnand. keep backing up your stuff.

Honestly it's amazing how easy it is to lose your savegames on 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +1
    lol, I finally got you to have some Coc Tail :tpi::tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, I finally got you to have some Coc Tail :tpi::tpi::rofl2: