Gaming Gamestop Added 3DS to their system, shipping date confirmed

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty close to the reported JP release, which I kind of expected. If this is true, then hot damn. Best Holiday Season in a while.

Pockle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, when Nintendo has the conference on the 29th, pre-orders will start immediately.

Getting mine at Nintendo World Store hah

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know where I will be September 29th. Hopefully, one of the first few to place a pre-order for my Nintendo 3DS!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urgh, I might just have to get one next March.

I have no money.
frown.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah. I'm not going to get 3DS right away. Seeing how Nintendo released revisions for Game Boy and DS again and again, I'll wait until Nintendo releases a better 3DS.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
Nah. I'm not going to get 3DS right away. Seeing how Nintendo released revisions for Game Boy and DS again and again, I'll wait until Nintendo releases a better 3DS.

Same for me. Also gonna get 3ds version of Pokemon Black. That is, if it's different from the DSi version.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
+1

And while I'm at it, I might brag about my purchase online to you while you think "Gah, when is the F'in 3DS lite coming anyway?"

SlashSpeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Guys, you do realize, that DS Lite was released 2 years after the original DS. Well anyway, have a great time waiting those 2 years.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
It makes sense to release a new system before Christmas but I'm surprised at how people will instantly believe anything typed up on a random blog. Anyway call me when they announce some decent 2D games and there's a flash cart
tongue.gif

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
It makes sense to release a new system before Christmas but I'm surprised at how people will instantly believe anything typed up on a random blog. Anyway call me when they announce some decent 2D games and there's a flash cart
tongue.gif

Lousy pirates.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I will wait for Lite (or even more) just because the army is gonna keep me for 3 years, which means I will be back with flashcards even if I don't want to, I will buy games though, I will use the same technique I use now, play them with flash cards, if I like them, I buy them\plan to buy them, if they are shovelware, off they go

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Chaosruler said:
I will wait for Lite (or even more) just because the army is gonna keep me for 3 years, which means I will be back with flashcards even if I don't want to, I will buy games though, I will use the same technique I use now, play them with flash cards, if I like them, I buy them\plan to buy them, if they are shovelware, off they go
What if they're all really good shovelware?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch