Hacking Games having long load times

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I kinda have this feeling that my games aren't running the way they should. It feels like games have longer loading times than normal. I can't really discribe it. What could possibly fix it. and what could be the issue?

im thinking of:

Formatting EmuNAND
Formatting my Red Gateway card's Micro SD

D

Deleted User

A slow microSD card can do this. Try with a faster microSD card? I know there was a known good microSD card list for DS back in the day

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
a 32Gb Sandisk Class 10.

(And i was planning on Formatting EmuNAND anyway, due to wanting to unlink nands)

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been told that if you format emunand (in gateway menu) you unlink em. If thats not the case, ive been wrongly informed

D

Deleted-236924

I've been told that if you format emunand (in gateway menu) you unlink em. If thats not the case, ive been wrongly informed
Formatting emunand in system settings (system format) will unlink them if they are linked. Formatting emunand in GW Menu will link them, because it will create an exact copy of your sysnand onto your emunand.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
a 32Gb Sandisk Class 10.

(And i was planning on Formatting EmuNAND anyway, due to wanting to unlink nands)

Wouldn't formatting emuNAND just re-link them? Or are you talking about formatting from inside the system menu?
Formatting the SysNand with no SD card in the system unlinks them.
Formatting the EmuNand partition re-links them when the EmuNand is created again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side