Hacking Gameplayfun.com legit?

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's a relatively new company so that's why the site's not kicking any ass quite yet. But I ordered something from there no problem so it's not a bad site.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently ordered from them and I received my item in 3 days, tested the product and it was a legit flash cart (not a clone), I also bought the SD card for the hell of it to test their product quality and they were legit memory cards too.

I only tried them once but, the quality, at least what I received, were not fake clones and were real.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
a website
that spam on shoptemp homepage every week. 4 times a week
that report fake price on shoptemp
that sell items undercost but gain from high shipping fee
that give 30 days warranty for an USA based "company" ( in USA isn't there a min legal warranty term ? )
that write fake reviews
that "probably" post fake post too

i usually don't speak bad about website but this website is really an BAD example. such website probably will disappear after some months and make another new website and continue selling but without offering a real service

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina said:
a website
that spam on shoptemp homepage every week. 4 times a week
that report fake price on shoptemp
that sell items undercost but gain from high shipping fee
that give 30 days warranty for an USA based "company" ( in USA isn't there a min legal warranty term ? )
that write fake reviews
that "probably" post fake post too

i usually don't speak bad about website but this website is really an BAD example. such website probably will disappear after some months and make another new website and continue selling but without offering a real service

I can not speak for the reviews because most businesses have fake reviews regardless, including sites like Amazon. As for spam, I don't know how they spam is so no comment, and the undercost but high shipping is a wrong statement, at least for me. They shipped from...Uh i thin New Jersey, and to ship to California, it was only 2.50ish, which is a very normal shipping and handling charges. If you live out side of USA, I dont know how they price shipping but within USA (again, in my case), it was perfectly fine.

As for 30 days warranty, there is none needed in the USA, but might differ from state to state. At least, I don't think is one under a federal law. However, if the item you received is wrong, missing, etc, you have the right to dispute for a Chargeback under Visa and MasterCard regulation and will most likely win the case as well.

Remember, I have only done one purchase (two items) so I can't say if it'll continue to be this way but my one and only purchase was a good one. If I may ask, what's the shipping fee you got asked for, service or type of shipping and location? maybe it's a normal price in the USA

***NINJA EDIT***
it's on Acekard's website under reseller too so I would assume this means it can be trusted
http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am glad you are a happy customer but if you were unlucky and you need warranty after 30 days. You see a lot of flashcard die after use.
never said this website is selling fake or clones or other, but his surely gaining from shipping fee.
you can check alone comparing shipping fee with other usa based website, for airmail probably no difference or small difference, for fedex compare it with an USA based shop on shoptemp. If you return item will refund you cost item excluding shipping fee where he already gained.
Was easy to sell on ebay item at 0.01 cents and charging on shipping fee.
I think any person that can compare service and quality and don't look only for price will think twice before buy
Selling is ok but there are good and bad way, think my post as my personal opinion.

ps: i read your reply, i won't write their shipping fee, i am not an usa customer, i think don't need to make more ads than what already done with replying this topic again again, just check fedex price respect other usa website ( as realhotstuff). for warranty i really think people shouldn't use visa or chargeback when possible, just a regular rma request to producer or vendor is much better and more economical for all. you have to admit 30 days is a pretty short time for new items. i won't reply anymore here. no need to flame more

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhuchina said:
I am glad you are a happy customer but if you were unlucky and you need warranty after 30 days. You see a lot of flashcard die after use.
never said this website is selling fake or clones or other, but his surely gaining from shipping fee.
you can check alone comparing shipping fee with other usa based website, for airmail probably no difference or small difference, for fedex compare it with an USA based shop on shoptemp. If you return item will refund you cost item excluding shipping fee where he already gained.
Was easy to sell on ebay item at 0.01 cents and charging on shipping fee.
I think any person that can compare service and quality and don't look only for price will think twice before buy
Selling is ok but there are good and bad way, think my post as my personal opinion.

How much are you being charged for shipping and where are you getting it shipped too? I'm curious for my own personal sake. (mainly curious because, like i said, my S&H was only 2.50, which is very normal)

As for no warranty, like I said, you still have Visa and MasterCard regulations to help support you. You have up to 18 months to file a charge back under Visa and MasterCard regulation and up to 24 months for International orders. If the item wasn't "as described", you are protected under their regulations. As for AMEX and Discover network, I am not sure of their regulations since they are a private company unlike Visa / MasterCard, but I am sure they are roughly the same, other wise, I don't think they would be as accepted.

Also, most places in the USA won't refund you return shipping, especially small businesses. A huge example on this is ebay stores, including the power sellers with like 10,000+ sales (which usually means they also have a physical store and/or warehouse). "Usually" only big places offer to pay for return shipping, even if the item was at fault upon arrival. It's part of the risk of doing orders over non-physical.

As for 0.01 on ebay and making it up from shipping, that is HIGHLY against ebay regulation so if you ever see that, report it to ebay immediately. Doing this is a great thing for the ebay buyers and can get the sellers account banned from ebay.

I kind of read your post in a hurry so if I misinterpreted you, I am sorry in advance

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ziko said:
Well, it's a relatively new company so that's why the site's not kicking any ass quite yet. But I ordered something from there no problem so it's not a bad site.

Exactly. I plan on buying a SDHC with a 4GB card in the near future. I will give my original R4 to my brother because I wanted the bigger one but couldn't afford it at the time.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually just ordered an acekard 2i from them.
$13.99 for the Acekard2i and $4.48 for USPS First-Class Mail Package. So I'm expecting it to be here between Tuesday and Friday (Recieved an E-Mail earlier this morning saying it was shipped).

They kind of drove me in with the price.... I noticed how cheap/not so professional/crappy the site looked but at least they're one with a verified merchant sticker so I figured I should try it. I guess I'll be waiting on my package for now....

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nebula91 said:
I actually just ordered an acekard 2i from them.
$13.99 for the Acekard2i and $4.48 for USPS First-Class Mail Package. So I'm expecting it to be here between Tuesday and Friday (Recieved an E-Mail earlier this morning saying it was shipped).

They kind of drove me in with the price.... I noticed how cheap/not so professional/crappy the site looked but at least they're one with a verified merchant sticker so I figured I should try it. I guess I'll be waiting on my package for now....

make sure to report back to us here on gbatemp. curious on how other recent orders are. like i said, i verified and did get legit card and is working so far. i'm also checking my CC just in case but so far don't see any fraudulent authorizations

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ziko said:
Ziko said:

Exactly. I plan on buying a SDHC with a 4GB card in the near future. I will give my original R4 to my brother because I wanted the bigger one but couldn't afford it at the time.

Uh, you know that we CAN see that you're quoting yourself, right?

Try not to fail next time you give fake reviews.

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Evo.lve said:
Ziko said:
Ziko said:

Uh, you know that we CAN see that you're quoting yourself, right?

Try not to fail next time you give fake reviews.

I legit lol'ed

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Just got my Acekard2i in and checked it online... And it's not a fake!
Ordered it Friday, website updated and told me it shipped Saturday, and I received it in the mail today.

Since my mother did the ordering for me (I have no debit or credit card atm) she says everything is fine with her card.

So happy at the moment, I'm gonna go play with my Ak2i
happy.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nebula91 said:
Just got my Acekard2i in and checked it online... And it's not a fake!
Ordered it Friday, website updated and told me it shipped Saturday, and I received it in the mail today.

Since my mother did the ordering for me (I have no debit or credit card atm) she says everything is fine with her card.

So happy at the moment, I'm gonna go play with my Ak2i
happy.gif

you just dodged a bullet

QUOTE(Sausage Head @ Apr 11 2011, 12:39 PM) Glad it turned OK for you, but they don't deserve a spot on Shoptemp if they continue to spam and make fake reviews about themselves.
agreed

I wonder why gbatemp let these shop get away with these fake reviews and spam..maybe they are getting paid
unsure.gif

gerald410

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a Cyclods Ievolution from them on Sunday received flashcard the following Tuesday in perfect condition, so yeah I would order from them again.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These fake review bastards are more annoying than the spam messages on yahoo messenger. And pokénoobs.

Ziko said:
Ziko said:

Check this out, if you don't mind...

M

multiboy2k

WOW.

I just placed an order with them for an Ak2i on May 2, 2011. And, now I read this.
They sent me an email saying 'order shipped' on the 2nd. It's now May 6 and I haven't gotten anything yet. It was supposed to be shipped
1st class USPS mail, but I never received a tracking number.

Can someone tell me, Where these guys are located exactly?
It doesn't say anywhere on their website. And, they don't even have a phone number. Even the 'cheapest' start ups have a phone number.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wbMbMtDBaZo?si=Z3ObLtc4Ez6dUY1b