Hacking GameCube inject problem

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thankyou, I thought I was going mad as some people seem ok and everything else works fine lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes and still no joy, entered vwii loaded nintendont, back to wii u system menu, loaded GameCube game(resident evil 2) didn't work, transferred to system memory and worked fine
I tried it and doesn't work for me x'D

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe something to do with whether you use forwarders already installed to nand or if you inject the dol itself maybe?
In my case, I use a nand installed nintendont forwarder and get GC gamepad support for any Teconmoon inject installed to WiiU HDD.
Yes that's exactly what I have, just didn't make sense that the same exact gamecube inject would work from system memory but not hard drive, but if there's a known problem(possible with certain drives as I'm using a sata USB dock with 1tb hard drive) then I'll just have to wait and put up with keep transferring between system memory and hard drive

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another thought maybe worth a try but as they work from system I doubt it’ll help but anyway..
In your nintendont settings, try altering video settings or play around with them, Video, Force Wide and WiiU wide.
Just I had black screen on Prince Persia a bit way through until i altered them to force NTSC etc.

Also, I think I have nintendont forwarder installed to WiiU nand via a WUP install Y (as well as a vwii wad forwarder) and the nintendont app on sd of course

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another thought maybe worth a try but as they work from system I doubt it’ll help but anyway..
In your nintendont settings, try altering video settings or play around with them, Video, Force Wide and WiiU wide.
Just I had black screen on Prince Persia a bit way through until i altered them to force NTSC etc.

Also, I think I have nintendont forwarder installed to WiiU nand via a WUP install Y (as well as a vwii wad forwarder) and the nintendont app on sd of course
Thanks, I already have the Wii u forwarder and vwii one and have played with settings on nintendont including the screen settings etc to no avail. Just a pain in the ass keep transferring games all the time. Never mind

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a similar problem but it happens like 50% of the tries. Does your Wii U freeze on black screen and can't be turned off from the power button at all?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I have issues loading stuff from SD card, sometimes I get FSMount error or -3 from loading HBL. This may be the cause too.

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can. Just put a Nintendont forwarder installed via WUP to WiiU NAND, and put your games in iso format in games folder on SD as normal.
Running Nintendont from WiiU channel will allow you to play these with gamepad.
That might be my saviour, thanks I'll try tonight.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't install my GC games. I use the Nintendont WiiU Channel installed to the Nand, and boot all my GC games from the SD Card using the Nintendont WiiU Channel.

It's a lot easier for me to do it that way, so I don't have a bunch of GC Game icons on my WiiU Main Menu. And they all play perfectly fine. I have all the old Resident Evil games right now (RE1 Remake, RE2, RE3, RE0, RE Code Veronica X).

And on USB Helper has 2 different versions of Nintendont, it had the Channel Version, and the Forwarder. I chose the Channel Version, and it's been working perfectly for me.

EDIT: And yes, I play only on the Gamepad. When you choose the WiiU Channel Version and install it with WUP Installer, you can play GC games from the WiiU (Not vWii) with the Gamepad, it acts as a screen and controller, like most WiiU games.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't install my GC games. I use the Nintendont WiiU Channel installed to the Nand, and boot all my GC games from the SD Card using the Nintendont WiiU Channel.

It's a lot easier for me to do it that way, so I don't have a bunch of GC Game icons on my WiiU Main Menu. And they all play perfectly fine. I have all the old Resident Evil games right now (RE1 Remake, RE2, RE3, RE0, RE Code Veronica X).

And on USB Helper has 2 different versions of Nintendont, it had the Channel Version, and the Forwarder. I chose the Channel Version, and it's been working perfectly for me.
Yes that's what I've done, playing re2 as we speak. Many thanks to everyone for their help.

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

EDIT: And yes, I play only on the Gamepad. When you choose the WiiU Channel Version and install it with WUP Installer, you can play GC games from the WiiU (Not vWii) with the Gamepad, it acts as a screen and controller, like most WiiU games.
Just a quick one, does anyone know why when I first run the nintendont wii u forwarder it asks if I want to use gamepad, I say yes, then it loads and the graphics on gamepad screw up and it looks like nintendont main screen but all corrupted, it then resets and I try again and it works. Happens first time, every time

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick one, does anyone know why when I first run the nintendont wii u forwarder it asks if I want to use gamepad, I say yes, then it loads and the graphics on gamepad screw up and it looks like nintendont main screen but all corrupted, it then resets and I try again and it works. Happens first time, every time
That's strange. Sometimes little things like this happen though, with Nintendont.

When I start playing a game in Nintendont with Cheats enabled, if I stop playing that game and go back to the Wii U menu, then boot a different game with Cheats enabled, the cheats don't work.

I have to go back to the Wii U menu again, launch Nintendont, then go back into settings and enable cheats again. The Cheats option always turns off when I launch a different game. I have to always turn it back on when I play a different game in Nintendont. It's very strange. It's not a big deal, but things like that does happen. Nintendont isn't perfect, but it's pretty stable and playable for the most part.

I don't think my situation has anything to do with yours, but I do think they are just bugs/glitches that will probably be fixed in a future update. Hopefully.

I wonder if the Nintendont Source Code is open source? If it is, I might take a look through the code and maybe compile an "Unofficial" BugFix build.

Reactions: Steveg0709

Steveg0709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's strange. Sometimes little things like this happen though, with Nintendont.

When I start playing a game in Nintendont with Cheats enabled, if I stop playing that game and go back to the Wii U menu, then boot a different game with Cheats enabled, the cheats don't work.

I have to go back to the Wii U menu again, launch Nintendont, then go back into settings and enable cheats again. The Cheats option always turns off when I launch a different game. I have to always turn it back on when I play a different game in Nintendont. It's very strange. It's not a big deal, but things like that does happen. Nintendont isn't perfect, but it's pretty stable and playable for the most part.

I don't think my situation has anything to do with yours, but I do think they are just bugs/glitches that will probably be fixed in a future update. Hopefully.

I wonder if the Nintendont Source Code is open source? If it is, I might take a look through the code and maybe compile an "Unofficial" BugFix build.
I believe it is available on github

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    $1000+
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google the laptops graphic chip for games streaming more then likely benched on YouTube
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That's a lot of money.
    I can pay it, but I'd rather eat better.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah just eat floor crumbs
    Juan's floor crumbs were always rat fur
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Change from real cheese, to government cheese, you'll save some money.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking Biden making us pay full internet prices
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Of course there is always, OnlyFans, or a GoFundMe, to raise some money.
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: But it's degrading and disgusting.