CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone wake up.
Okay. Last night, our vigilante, Clyde Mandelin, was searching for clues as to who killed the detective. On ArnoDorians lawn, Clyde found a feather. "A feather! There is only one creature who could leave a feather at the crime scene!... And that person is..... Cherry pie! Only cherry pies are capable of dropping their feathers!" Cherry pie just happened to be on he lawn that night when Clyde tried to kill him! But Cherry pie was miraculously healed by vinscools noodz hanging off of the Mafias white van. The mafia stepped out of the van and walked up to Clyde Mandelin and shoved flash drives filled with vinny's noods down her throat. She started to choke, but the mafia had realized their mistake... They had just lost most of vinny's noods! So the mafia leader shoved an explosive sausage in Clyde's ear which blew off her head, giving the mafia access to the flash drive filled throat. Once the mafia had removed the drives they all started to load all 453 64gb drives filled with noods into the van. All that was left was to hide the evidence. The mafia leader had thought of an extremely clever disguise for the body. The mafia got into the van as the leader carefully slipped a lamp shade onto clyde's neck hole. The next morning arnodorian stepped onto his lawn, not noticing a thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter