Gaming Game Informer Gives Skyward Sword 10/10

spritemcdonalds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya I think as long as we put "game informer" into our post the mods cant lock the thread

so lets get back to where we left off ay

man what a buzz kill that last thread was so much fun

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, I'm glad that this game is getting so many good reviews, even though I prefer to make me own judgments when it comes to working out how good a game is, I'm to know that so many different people think it's good, as it increases the likelihood that I will also enjoy it =)

Also, I've never purchased a Game Informer before as they are sold at EB Games =P

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'm glad that this game is getting so many good reviews, even though I prefer to make me own judgments when it comes to working out how good a game is, I'm to know that so many different people think it's good, as it increases the likelihood that I will also enjoy it =)

Also, I've never purchased a Game Informer before as they are sold at EB Games =P

Agreed - while Zelda usually gets pretty high scores, this game looks like it'll be as successful as OoT (critically that is - I don't think sales will be that great simply because the Wii is at the end of its life and no one has a motion+)

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just search for "Impressions" on Zelda Informer, you got enough to read until the game's release...

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since we're this close to the game release, I'm not going to bother to post impressions from a convention... It's only been done like 2 million times, including our own haha... I think that particular source has been milked dry. Reviews and late-game content should start popping up soon enough, if nothing else then from our own coverage starting Thursday or Friday.

Hype machines are gonna explode.

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's going to a good couple of months to be a Nintendo fan, that's for sure =)

I'll be interested to see if any publication gives the game a low score because it's not in HD or on the 360/PS3 I hope not, because reviewers should base a score on the game's merits =)

Teep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing overly new or exciting, but we got the full tracklist:

http://www.zeldainfo...lackluster.html

EDIT:

BREAKING NEWS: It looks like it's happening folks! A very popular warez site's top poster just posted "Coming soon the new zelda :D" in this own Twilight Princess thread. Asking for specifics as we speak.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Nothing overly new or exciting, but we got the full tracklist:

http://www.zeldainfo...lackluster.html

EDIT:

BREAKING NEWS: It looks like it's happening folks! A very popular warez site's top poster just posted "Coming soon the new zelda :D" in this own Twilight Princess thread. Asking for specifics as we speak.

nope, he means when it's out on stores or released:

he posted this:

the release are

November 18, 2011

but it may coming early

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Another perfect score? Guess the first reviews/perfect scores are true then (not that I ever doubted that though :P). Only 12 days remain...

guys i think its here how do i give someone a link without getting the post closed??
You don't, this isn't the topic for this. Simple as that. Gosh, can't you just wait two weeks? Also, I'm pretty shure it isn't out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxH_Th3-LI