[GAME] - Complete the Sentence

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ADD SPICE IN THE STORY! ANYWAY...)
Suddenly, Vulpes Abnocto comes out of nowhere, and despite him resembling a fox, he wrote a 300 word essay on how much he doesn't like the fact that he isn't the fox in those pictures. p1ngpong comes out of nowhere and they begin fighting because p1ngpong told him to suck it up. After...

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Bortz deleted all posts before VinsCool could read the bullshit from an essay of 300 words :( VinsCool starts a flamebait which Kelton2 hooked and the butthurt continued. The_randomizer then said...

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Why the heck did such a cute thread into a weird ass off topic thread? Thanks a lot niggas.. Now I'm pissed.
WAIT! I'M GONNA KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!". the_randomizer than posted pictures of foxes. Afterwards, everything came back and normal. However, in the EOF...

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
"Why the heck did such a cute thread into a weird ass off topic thread? Thanks a lot niggas.. Now I'm pissed.
WAIT! I'M GONNA KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!". the_randomizer than posted pictures of foxes. Afterwards, everything came back and normal. However, in the EOF...

DrinkTheBleach got unbanned by P1ngPong just for fun and now all threads are filled with annoying posts. raulpica enjoys all our reactions, and AlanJonh still hasn't release his hentmei because he wanted Sausage_head. Migles then started a new thread named...

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(LMFAO I DIED BTW DON'T GIVE ME A LIKE PLZ I WANNA STAY AT 1000)
After he got butthurt, turns out he got prone for shitting. He shat so hard that everyone in Mario's universe died. As a result, it did affect the universe GBAtempers live in...

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
a nutshell. Foxi4 laught so hard GBAtemp revived. It was a Gateway time out error because the 3ds forum crashed the server for the Nth time. RevPokemon then apologies to ComeTurismO because...

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DISCARD THAT POST ^ I CANT EDIT IT
but...
ComeTurismO, being the forgiving individual he is forgave RevPokemon. RevPokemon had turned into a nice individual afterwards and gifted VinsCool 5 things he wanted. VinsCool was happy to recieve..... (list 5 things)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu