_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
I wanna know what games can be played on emulators that works perfectly:

no graphic glitch, normal framerate and no slowdowns, no buggy sounds, etc.

All i know is Zoo Keeper compatible to all emus and perfectly emulated, don't know if sound is emulated though.

I wish there's an essential list or something for games I am looking for.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play DS games like that, your BEST solution is to buy a DS, and then buy a slot 1 flash cart like the R4.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play DS games like that, your BEST solution is to buy a DS, and then buy a slot 1 flash cart like the R4.
You know generally when they ask for an emulator, it's because they can't afford the real thing. Shocking, huh.
wtf.gif

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
_ORiON_, I gotta agree with SpikeyNDS here.
If you're old enough to work, work and get a NDS lite with an R4.
If you're not... then do a lot of chores =D

Playin NDS games on no$gba right now isn't a whole lot of fun since NDS emulation is still in it's early stages. :/

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
Plus one R4 and one SD card is a lot cheaper than a single DS game.

The only feature I like in an emulator has to be the turbo function

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i really envy all u guys...
I live in a third world country and here u don't get these things in fact i think even piracy is somehow allowed becuz i get my internet connection from an ISP who shares one phone line cable connection through HUB if you know what I mean (at 7kbs max download plus 30$ monthly fee for dialup). You don't get a DS here actually not even the XBOX 360 (or XBOX) and also u cannot get a Wii (or GBA comon!). So i have to use an emulator.
I am not saying piracy is good here but it's something that is not much cared about since u cannot get the original object. The only thing which is good available here is PS2 (very famous).
Lastly i want to end by saying that I envy everything I see on the internet especially here becuz i can't get it but i could if i had the means. Have asked my brother to bring a DS when he comes here from abroad but that's in December.
I just wanted to say all this to give u guys info why piracy is hard but infact impossible to remove here. I hope one day an emulator works fully for NDS which can run in my PC

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really envy all u guys...
I live in a third world country and here u don't get these things in fact i think even piracy is somehow allowed becuz i get my internet connection from an ISP who shares one phone line cable connection through HUB if you know what I mean (at 7kbs max download plus 30$ monthly fee for dialup). You don't get a DS here actually not even the XBOX 360 (or XBOX) and also u cannot get a Wii (or GBA comon!). So i have to use an emulator.
I am not saying piracy is good here but it's something that is not much cared about since u cannot get the original object. The only thing which is good available here is PS2 (very famous).
Lastly i want to end by saying that I envy everything I see on the internet especially here becuz i can't get it but i could if i had the means. Have asked my brother to bring a DS when he comes here from abroad but that's in December.
I just wanted to say all this to give u guys info why piracy is hard but infact impossible to remove here. I hope one day an emulator works fully for NDS which can run in my PC
Sounds like if an emulator ever did come out that could fully play DS games no problem, that your computer wouldn't be powerful enough to run most of them anyways. And let's say your computer WAS powerful enough, your internet is so slow it would take hours, maybe days to download a decent game.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i know what you mean...im underaged, my parents are paranoid of buying online and i moved to egypt for islamic(temporarily, thank god-i mean allah) studies so im cut off aswell
my head is going crazy! im on my 3rd replay of metroid prime, 7TH RESI 4 replay, ive pretty much 5 starred most of expert on GH1 and the frustration u get from replaying games you cant beat(trauma centre under the knife) is extremely overwhelming, since you only have limited options, to the point where i actually broke my ds hinge

luckily i finnally convinced my parents to order a r4 and EZ flash IV so maybe thatll sober me up a bit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)