Homebrew ftpii doesnt show my usb drive

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
never used it before but want to use it to transfer files to my hard drive as im fed up unplugging and plugging and.... just coz ive downloaded one episode of flashforward

i run ftpii and it tells me the ip address. i run cyberduck and it connects.

it shows me my sd card fine, plus it shows me a drive called ifps (or something like that) definitely not the fat portion of my drive.

madeirabhoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sorry, posted that from work, now home. downloaded latest ftpii .elf

run it, runs fine
tells me ip, i connect using cyberduck
i get access to

sd card
isfs - no idea what this is but inside it, it has
tmo
title
ticket
sys
shared2
shared1
meta
import

so firstly, why can i see my fat32 partition and secondly wahts this isfs drive?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not able to connect to the drive either, but mine as the first partition as WBFS and the second as NTFS, I'll do some test tomorrow with a FAT32 HDD and a USB stick, and the ISFS is the internal file system of the Wii, is there you can find lots of interesting files of the Wii, installed in the NAND....!!
smile.gif

laserbeak43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I'm not able to connect to the drive either, but mine as the first partition as WBFS and the second as NTFS, I'll do some test tomorrow with a FAT32 HDD and a USB stick, and the ISFS is the internal file system of the Wii, is there you can find lots of interesting files of the Wii, installed in the NAND....!!
smile.gif
my first partition is NTFS and then a WBFS folder. Does the first partition have to be FAT32?

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You may want to look at Issue 109 and others on FTPii's official site. Even though DVDx was initially just needed for FTPii to access the DVD drive of the Wii, for some reason people have found that DVDx is needed for their USB Drive to be seen and for the PASSIVE mode to correctly LIST files and directories amongst many other peculiarities.

So if you deleted or do not have DVDx installed, well install it using HackMii Installer v6. Also keep in mind that if you have SM 4.3 installed that it will detect and delete DVDx unless you patch it using something like Priiloader.

Don't forget to post back on you results if you are successful or not.

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared