Gaming Fry's Electronics - Nintendo DS Lite - $79

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you live near a Fry's Electronics store, and are interested in buying a DS Lite, they have a sale going on where it's only $79. Only comes in two colors, Cobalt, and Crimson. It says shipping unavailable so I think this might be in-store only but it was worth a post. Since the DS Lite is discontinued it would be a good chance to pick one up from Fry's.

http://www.frys.com/search?cat=0&start=0&inq=ds%20lite%20hardware&resultpage=0&query_string=ds%20lite&pType=&y=0&x=0&rows=25&fq=m10099998%20NINTENDO

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That's a pretty good deal, but if I were to buy one they would have to let me demo the DS in the store so I know whether or not it's a deal I'd take advantage of.

You've never played on a DS Lite before? :blink:
I have a DS Lite, but I'd like to get another one at some point so my roommates don't fight over who gets to play on the only DS in the house.

I'd like to test it first because I don't want to get a DS with a weak hinge.

B2K24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about getting another DS lite or maybe I should get a XL version for a bigger screen (undecided actually)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo