Hardware Friend Request Issue

Nemesis90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my user profile is set to not allow friend requests. It keeps telling me "Please perform the initial setup for your friend list"in the Miiverse settings. This is fine and all, but i can't find the the place to do said setup. Anyone else experiencing this or know a solution?

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Have you checked the settings under both the "Miiverse" and "Friends List" options from the home menu? The latter definitely has the option to disable requests but the former might need to be accessed / set up if you haven't already set your profile details.

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Ha, no problem. Which screen did you miss anyway? Honestly, I don't think I ever went to the 'friend list' section before today --- but that was because I read a post elsewhere that mentioned that requests through miiverse actually send a confirmation request while those via the friend list didn't.

Nemesis90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, no problem. Which screen did you miss anyway? Honestly, I don't think I ever went to the 'friend list' section before today --- but that was because I read a post elsewhere that mentioned that requests through miiverse actually send a confirmation request while those via the friend list didn't.

It was the friends list from the home menu, can't believe i skipped over it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?