Homebrew Freeshop isn't showing Shin Megami 4 Apocolypse?

pyrofool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure it's been there for a while. It took a week or so after it came out. Check your filters in freeshop. Maybe you are filtering out US. If it's still not showing up just use FBI to read the qr code of the game on that title key site. Once the ticket is installed, redownload from eshop.

Beebz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure it's been there for a while. It took a week or so after it came out. Check your filters in freeshop. Maybe you are filtering out US. If it's still not showing up just use FBI to read the qr code of the game on that title key site. Once the ticket is installed, redownload from eshop.

by FBI do you mean use that qr scanner in freehsop?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of doing this but I'm a bit worried if Nintendo would find out my NNID that did this.

Can I make an emuNAND with a new NNID and but a eShop card and load it on the NNID. Buy Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse then dump the title keys?

I have a hard copy that's why I can't dump my keys now.
Just to answer your question, the only thing that's stored in a decrypted or encrypted db file that decrypt9 makes is the titleID and titleKey. It strips out all the other personal info.

Reactions: Luckkill4u

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about converting it to cia?
Installing an unsigned CIA is possible on CFW, but it doesn't install the actual stuff necessary to get a valid titlekey for CIAngel or FreeShop to use. Otherwise I could have done it already; I own a physical copy of Apocalypse that I have dumped, converted to CIA, and installed on both of my 3DS systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1