Gaming Free Games thread

• Thread starter ThoD
  • Start date
  • Views 325,135
  • Replies 2,525
  • Likes 17

Want me to post about just free games or about giveaway contests too?

• Total voters

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess only a dummy would buy it today with all the hate
Saints Row Reboot looks like a TikTok Game and sadly that's not a good thing.

In this comparison we see yet again how vastly better Sleeping Dogs is than Saints Row and Watch Dogs Legion.

Watch Dogs Legion could have been the London, England GTA-type many were wanting, but Ubisoft screwed it up.

I'm still waiting for this game to be released. 😆

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghostrunner is Free on Epic Store.

speculation/rumors on next free games: (leaked list apparently)
https://wccftech.com/next-batch-of-...plague-tale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-and-more/

• 1 January Epic Games free game - Escape Academy
  • 2 January Epic Games free game - 20 Minutes Till Dawn
  • 3 January Epic Games free game - A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • 4 January Epic Games free game - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

6dba209ad1a8f2dfa8cf128edab07dc7d09d_608xt.png

https://gg.deals/freebie/epic-holid...ak-find-out-what-all-other-titles-are-coming/

Last edited by Kazesama,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was an Ape Escape game by that title. haha
Sony needs to bring it back, man, i mean it's a simple game when you just run around capturing apes, what could go wrong, right?
I miss the 3D-platforming era, Crash & Spyro etc, even Mario, it needs to come back now (it died way too quickly imo) -the market is way over-saturated with fps games- there's so much potential with today's tech..

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sleeping Dogs is the successor of the True Crime series
Finaly got it activated it on my german steam account. 😅 As the game is rated and restricted, so the definition version is not available in my country.

The tricky thing is, key activation and gifting is restricted. And VPN doesnt change your location in steam. You need to verify the location by buying it with a bank account of the related country.😵‍💫
But still need then a vpn to install it.

Because of trying, now i have a steam key for Sleeping Dogs Definitiv Edition to gift. If one of our active free game posters like it, pm me.

Last edited by Sypherone,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghostrunner is Free on Epic Store.

speculation/rumors on next free games: (leaked list apparently)
https://wccftech.com/next-batch-of-...plague-tale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-and-more/

• 1 January Epic Games free game - Escape Academy
  • 2 January Epic Games free game - 20 Minutes Till Dawn
  • 3 January Epic Games free game - A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • 4 January Epic Games free game - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

6dba209ad1a8f2dfa8cf128edab07dc7d09d_608xt.png

https://gg.deals/freebie/epic-holid...ak-find-out-what-all-other-titles-are-coming/
oh Plague tale and GOG ending it is pretty good, I just Beat GOG def a fun game... ok I wish it was a AAA game I didn't already play but that is acceptable

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Finaly got it activated it on my german steam account. 😅 As the game is rated and restricted, so the definition version is not available in my country.

The tricky thing is, key activation and gifting is restricted. And VPN doesnt change your location in steam. You need to verify the location by buying it with a bank account of the related country.😵‍💫

Because of trying, now i have a steam key for Sleeping Dogs Definitiv Edition to gift. If one of our active free game posters like it, pm me.
I'd take it. Any game you'd trade it for? I can get a game for you, so you don't loose money.

Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Say, is there a marketplace people sell their EGS account? I can't imagine it's worth much even if it has GTA V and all.
I've seen some people selling their accounts locally for merely 20 to whopping 250 Euros. Some of them claim that they've bought the games themselves but in the listing they've provided I saw a lot of games that were free once upon a time. Sometime last year when Death Stranding Director's Cut was free, I've seen several people selling their EGS accounts for 10-15 Euros with that game only in their listing (along with some usually free ones like Rocket League, Fortnite, etc.), hoping to earn some quick cash.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and Marc_LFD

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 11 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum