Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I agree 101% with this guy. Why can't humanity be like this? You should get a "Model Temp" reward someday.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are the one complaining and trying to force me to use a method that is inconvenient.
The blacklist will last for a time. After all, piracy will happen no matter what.
I'm not trying to force you to use a method, i'm saying you have lots of methods and you're complaining that there is no way to do what you want, while I have given you methods to do it. Two of which you just gave a reason that just mean't you're too lazy to do it. I was just saying don't complain then.

Reactions: TerryG

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O I see,
I misunderstood :mellow:.
To be honest, I was thinking that these people are scums, but I changed my opinion and point of view.

I'm not trying to force you to use a method, i'm saying you have lots of methods and you're complaining that there is no way to do what you want, while I have given you methods to do it. Two of which you just gave a reason that just mean't you're too lazy to do it. I was just saying don't complain then.
It's not a method if I won't do it. But thanks for trying to help, anyway.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wall of shame created by Nintendo. I wasn't targeting anyone specifically, except if you steal exploits and then try to get paid by other people's work. Then, you might as well go to fucktard hell.

Bug hunting is standard in this day and age, why would it be a wall of shame? It serves to protect users, developers, and the company from potentially harmful exploits/hacking/piracy.

To be frank, to me it looks like Nintendo just tossed up its hands on preventing initial hacking (they've never been good at it) and planned long-term working against it by getting help from the community for a monetary compensation. Explains their shift to eFuse protection as well, its an upfront deterrent and also long-term kill switch.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest, I was thinking that these people are scums, but I changed my opinion and point of view.

It's not a method if I won't do it. But thanks for trying to help, anyway.
You're welcome, just don't complain about it while you have available methods and know the best way for Nintendo to stop hackers hacking, is to get those hackers to tell Nintendo how they did it.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bug hunting is standard in this day and age, why would it be a wall of shame? It serves to protect users, developers, and the company from potentially harmful exploits/hacking/piracy.

To be frank, to me it looks like Nintendo just tossed up its hands on preventing initial hacking (they've never been good at it) and planned long-term working against it by getting help from the community for a monetary compensation. Explains their shift to eFuse protection as well, its an upfront deterrent and also long-term kill switch.
Maybe, but they are limiting our freedom with this.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Convert it into a CIA.

1. Long process, shouldn't be needed.
so is finding/implementing the exploits that would allow you to watch the video on your switch

Deal with it and use your phone.

2. Small screen, shitty resolution.
you got 300 usd for a switch and . . . what have a flip phone?

Get a cheap tablet that's decently sized.
3. Don't have money.
do you think one simply wake's up to enough cash to buy games/tablets/things? you want money? . . . then work for it

Sell your switch seeing as you don't have games for it anyways.
4. Thank you very much, I have 9.
sarcastic much
Get another job

5. As that is a perfectly viable option and a very fast thing you can do!
wow more sarcasm awesome . . . but the most truth you have said all thread is in this quote you know what i will quote it again
that is a perfectly viable option
that it is so do it. oh but instead you chose to complain about how slow it is
Make stuff and sell it

6. Already did, bought a Switch on it. Besides, don't have stuff to make shit from.
what ? are you insinuating here that ideas for making money are limited? were you scamming people and they wizened up? did everyone in your city switch to shopping online? again i ask what?

Last edited by wormdood,

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is finding/implementing the exploits that would allow you to watch the video on your switch

you got 300 usd for a switch and . . . what have a flip phone?

do you think one simply wake's up to enough cash to buy games/tablets/things? you want money? . . . then work for it

sarcastic much

wow more sarcasm awesome . . . but the most truth you have said all thread is in this quote you know what i will quote it again
that it is so do it. oh but instead you chose to complain about how slow it is

what ? are you insinuating here that ideas for making money are limited? were you scamming people and they wizened up? did everyone in your city switch to shopping online? again i ask what?
Have I EVER said that I want a tablet?
Don't complain about sarcasm, your last reply was literally about quitting this thread. So do so. I have a shitty phone I got from a fucking plan. What is your problem with sarcasm? I DO INDEED have 9 games for my Switch. I never said I don't have games for it. Stop fucking assuming shit and quit this darn thread.

@wormdood Here's some advice for you:
guys c'mon don't fight. Just ignore if you don't get to a conclusion. As for me i enjoy switch as it is right now. more features would be welcome. except the switch online app >:( the only thing i don't like

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have I EVER said that I want a tablet?
no . . . you just want your switch to be one as well as a switch

Don't complain about sarcasm,your last reply was literally about quitting this thread. So do so
i did then someone quoted me to inquire about my disagreeing with his opinion and i was notified so i responded

I have a shitty phone I got from a fucking plan.
again research your investments before jumping in

What is your problem with sarcasm?
i have no problem with it but when its applied to a solution it becomes an excuse as well

I DO INDEED have 9 games for my Switch.
games 9 games that word changes the sentence entirely as the topic of the question you were responding to was about selling your switch i assumed you meant 9 switches hence my sarcastic attitude about sarcasm

Stop fucking assuming shit and quit this darn thread.
my assumptions are observations if you want them to be correct then read and correct your messages before you click post reply

Reactions: Jacklack3

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something worth pointing out - older Wiis had the technical capability to play DVD movies, but you couldn't do it with a stock console. Why? Because Nintendo didn't want to pay for the license (ie. increase the price of the console) to allow it to do so. So many people complained about the price of the Switch as it is, and you want to make it cost more just so it can play movies?

As for emulators, you can be sure that nobody is dumping their NES/SNES/whatever older console carts because of the hardware requirement to do so. And those are the only kind of emulators that are going to be worth using - there's no way the Switch will be able to emulate a disc-based console to the standards of PC emulation. So unless you are personally dumping game carts that you specifically own and keep, you're playing pirated games via emulation.

Edit: GBA cart dumps are easy enough to do, even if flashcarts are illegal in some places...

Last edited by Hozu,

BlastedGuy9905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no . . . you just want your switch to be one as well as a switch

i did then someone quoted me to inquire about my disagreeing with his opinion and i was notified so i responded

again research your investments before jumping in

i have no problem with it but when its applied to a solution it becomes an excuse as well

games 9 games that word changes the sentence entirely as the topic of the question you were responding to was about selling your switch i assumed you meant 9 switches hence my sarcastic attitude about sarcasm

my assumptions are observations if you want them to be correct then read and correct your messages before you click post reply
1. No..? It would be very possible to include an option to watch movies from an SD Card.
2. Whatever. If you come back, stop writing fucking novels and write your opinions briefly.
3. I had no other choice, how the fuck am I suppose to research my investments?
4. My reply wasn't sarcasm. I have 9 games.
5. That's just so stupid.
6. Your assumptions are bullshit, if you want them to be accurate read my replies properly.

Something worth pointing out - older Wiis had the technical capability to play DVD movies, but you couldn't do it with a stock console. Why? Because Nintendo didn't want to pay for the license (ie. increase the price of the console) to allow it to do so. So many people complained about the price of the Switch as it is, and you want to make it cost more just so it can play movies?

As for emulators, you can be sure that nobody is dumping their NES/SNES/whatever older console carts because of the hardware requirement to do so. And those are the only kind of emulators that are going to be worth using - there's no way the Switch will be able to emulate a disc-based console to the standards of PC emulation. So unless you are personally dumping game carts that you specifically own and keep, you're playing pirated games via emulation.
Urgh. It wouldn't cost more to add an option in the operating system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast