Gaming Forza horizon 1 - xbox 360 / xbox one "This offer is not valid in your region"

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought the xbox one yesterday and I did set up my account to be used in the U.S with my U.S debit card, I have bought the Gears of war ultimate edition (using the game console and not xbox.com) and yet this starts to happen when I try to buy xobox 360 games for the xbox one.

Edit: if this can't be resolved than I will just return the xbox one and buy a ps4.

Edit 2: xbox.com doesn't even let me buy the game, instead it gives me the offer of downloading
the Forza Horizon SmartGlass Experience.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have skipped Forza Horizon 1. It is not open world (just the illusion that it is) and that takes away a lot of the fun of playing it as it feels like a regular Forza Motorsport game that happens to be outside of normal racetracks.

Horzion 2 on 360 is this way also, Forza Horizon 2 [Xbox One version] and Forza Horizon 3 being open world are really fun to play with the actual open world environment and the stuff to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...