Homebrew Forwarder for Sign C2W Patcher (Haxchi)?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why do you say this?
Cause Tiramisu can do everything Haxchi can do but supports more modern homebrews and NUSspli can do everything WUP Installer can do but contains less bugs.

Also, as @BaamAlex said there's Aroma which is even better than Tiramisu but RetroArch isn't ready for this yet, so in case you're using this you might be better suited with Tiramisu.

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you V10lator!
Can anyone please share a forwarder of Sign c2w patcher? As I still need it badly B-)

Cause Tiramisu can do everything Haxchi can do but supports more modern homebrews and NUSspli can do everything WUP Installer can do but contains less bugs.

I know about Tiramisu, but my Wii U is softmodded using the old method back in the days.
Is it easy to switch to Tiramisu and not loose all my games and configurations? (I frightens me a bit).

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want to stay as you are I posted my forwarder here aw while ago...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiistation-another-fork-of-wiisxrx-released.614405/post-9929058

I still use it as I'm still on cbhc as if ain't broke don't fix it and i have no use for aroma or tiramasu yet.

Thank you! Will check this out as soon as I have time to do it 😀
Post automatically merged:

Yes you can uninstall it. But use the cbhc installer for that. Otherwise you can get issues. When it's correctly uninstalled, you can delete the haxchi title via data management.

Thank you BaamAlex. I am in the same situation as Lostbhoy (above), no need to change things While they work great...

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ Lostbhoy: I am sorry, I did try to figure out how it works, but I got confused.
What I did:
- Download a NDS game from the list
- Install the NDS game
- Use Haxchi to overwrite it

And then I have tried to follow the directions as described in the link below:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...brew-with-buying-only-one-haxchi-game.458646/

But I got stuck on point 9, the ftp thing got me confused. Do I really need to do that?
I can get into my Wii U via FTP, but there is no way to find the title information of the installed DS game.
Can you please help me out?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ Lostbhoy: I am sorry, I did try to figure out how it works, but I got confused.
What I did:
- Download a NDS game from the list
- Install the NDS game
- Use Haxchi to overwrite it

And then I have tried to follow the directions as described in the link below:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...brew-with-buying-only-one-haxchi-game.458646/

But I got stuck on point 9, the ftp thing got me confused. Do I really need to do that?
I can get into my Wii U via FTP, but there is no way to find the title information of the installed DS game.
Can you please help me out?
Use one of the DS games that i linked to in that thread. Install it to nand and then run Haxchi, choose that DS game from the list provided (usual cant stress enough don't pick your og haxchi title blah blah blah)
Let it install and then reboot. Voila.

No need for ftp here.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use one of the DS games that i linked to in that thread. Install it to nand and then run Haxchi, choose that DS game from the list provided (usual cant stress enough don't pick your og haxchi title blah blah blah)
Let it install and then reboot. Voila.

No need for ftp here.
Thank you for your answer. But I am missing a part I think. Cause then I have Haxchi installed, but not a forwarder to sign C2W patcher yet, right? How do I do that?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your answer. But I am missing a part I think. Cause then I have Haxchi installed, but not a forwarder to sign C2W patcher yet, right? How do I do that?
Ah shit... My bad, forgive me its been a while since i done any of this!

You have to replace all the files in the haxchi folder with my files! That's probably the most important step lol :wacko:

Undo what you did so you have the ds title as normal and then do the above. So sorry about that!!! I've updated the original post with that info now!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,
Reactions: L0w

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah shit... My bad, forgive me its been a while since i done any of this!

You have to replace all the files in the haxchi folder with my files! That's probably the most important step lol :wacko:

Undo what you did so you have the ds title as normal and then do the above. So sorry about that!!! I've updated the original post with that info now!

Ah ok, thanks!
But this means that I still need the folder to be named "Haxchi", right? As the forwarder points to this folder.
Or can I rename it (so that I can install more forwarders if I want to)?

Or should I not run Haxchi at all and run your folder (and it will install on the originel NDS title)?
I am sorry, I am confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to... +1