Hacking Flash Carts for NDS PHAT?

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys and Gals,

I've been considering getting the right hardware so i can play roms on my DS for a while just never knew where to start until someone linked me to your site,

So i signed up earlier on today and have been reading through your site for quite a while now...only one problem im even more confused than i was when i started lol,

I know what i want to use my NDS for but i was hoping you guys could advise me on the best pieces of hardware that would allow me to do that,

Well first things first i have and NDS PHAT lol

And i would like to use it to play NDS Games and GBA Games and would also like the option of being able to use homebrew if i wanted (but its not priority)

So what do you guys advise as there seems to be a lot of different things and types of Flashcarts around and i really dont know where to start,

Thanks In Advance,

Vel

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woaw you guys are fast lol ok i did pick up from my reading that the g6 comes with the 512mb or memory...so if i wanted to use sd cards or minisd cards is m3 the way to go
and thanks again for the replies

(by sized shell do you mean the memory...sorry if that sounds stupid just checking)

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
woaw you guys are fast lol ok i did pick up from my reading that the g6 comes with the 512mb or memory...so if i wanted to use sd cards or minisd cards is m3 the way to go

(by sized shell do you mean the memory...sorry if that sounds stupid just checking)

by shell he means the cart size, the G6 comes with a GBA and a GBALite sized cart or shell
M3 doesnt

if u wanna use removable memory, go for the M3

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

by shell he means the cart size, the G6 comes with a GBA and a GBALite sized cart or shell
M3 doesnt

if u wanna use removable memory, go for the M3
Cheers also one last qn do you know of any cheap uk retailers Mr Blonde as i see you are from the uk also

Thanks again guys ill be sure to stick around and tell you all how i get on when i order my new M3
biggrin.gif

mr_blonde_88

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
umm, actually, im afraid i dont, but im sure the M3 site has links
Infact, go to www.g6flash.com and clikc where to buy, becuase where u can buy the g6, u can buy the m3 (usally)

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm just been browsing the web and there seem to be a lot of different types of M3 which one would you say is the best atm, all do i need a Passkey to play NDS games and GBA games thanks

mr_blonde_88

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
hmm just been browsing the web and there seem to be a lot of different types of M3 which one would you say is the best atm, all do i need a Passkey to play NDS games and GBA games thanks

ull need a passcard, yes, get the passcard 3

and i dont know anything about the different types of M3 im afraid
frown.gif

certian m3s play gba games, some dont, certain m3 come in GBA phat cases, some dont

ull have to read reviews or wait and hope an M3 user replys

OR, go to the M3 forum and post asking whcih to get

hope ive helped
biggrin.gif

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what about supercard!?
homebrew should be a big priority

why should homebrew be a big priority, sorry if it sounds a dumb qn i just dont see what i would use it for, but please enlighten me
smile.gif

ull need a passcard, yes, get the passcard 3

and i dont know anything about the different types of M3 im afraid
frown.gif

certian m3s play gba games, some dont, certain m3 come in GBA phat cases, some dont

ull have to read reviews or wait and hope an M3 user replys

OR, go to the M3 forum and post asking whcih to get

hope ive helped
biggrin.gif
Yeah you have been a great help mate ill wait and see if any M3 users post tonight if not ill go check up on the M3 forum,

Thanks again mate

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supercard is what you want, since you are new. The supercard is a cheap and effective way to get your gaming fix, I recommend the mini sd supercard or the regular sd version.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how much is a supercard in british pounds?? thinking about buying one of them for my little cuz:> can someone tell me what the latest version is
biggrin.gif

Velocity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Supercard is what you want, since you are new. The supercard is a cheap and effective way to get your gaming fix, I recommend the mini sd supercard or the regular sd version.

I don't think he wants the Supercard because he wants to play DS AND GBA games
tongue.gif
So is the M3 best for that like Mr Blonde said last night, also what is the difference between the lite and perfect editions,

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: