Android First time Android user, looking for some apps

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for some apps that I had when I was an iPhone user but I don't know what the equivalent is for Android

1. I had an app called MewSeek that allowed you to download and play music on the fly. Would like something like that which is just as easy to use.

2. I have an adblocker for Android which blocks on the sites I'm browsing but I still get ads when I play videos from the YouTube app. How can I block off ads from there too.

3. Anything I can use to get free inapp purchases? I tried something called Creehack but I dont think its working as it should. There are other solutions but that requires a rooted phone and my phone is unable to be rooted.

P.S. mods, if for any reason any of these questions arent allowed feel free to delete the topic. Im not asking for ROMs like it says in the sticky so I'm trying my best to follow the rules.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm looking for some apps that I had when I was an iPhone user but I don't know what the equivalent is for Android

1. I had an app called MewSeek that allowed you to download and play music on the fly. Would like something like that which is just as easy to use.

2. I have an adblocker for Android which blocks on the sites I'm browsing but I still get ads when I play videos from the YouTube app. How can I block off ads from there too.

3. Anything I can use to get free inapp purchases? I tried something called Creehack but I dont think its working as it should. There are other solutions but that requires a rooted phone and my phone is unable to be rooted.

P.S. mods, if for any reason any of these questions arent allowed feel free to delete the topic. Im not asking for ROMs like it says in the sticky so I'm trying my best to follow the rules.
1. You can litterally search for "Free mp3 download" in the play store, and find any app you like. you will find the music in the stock music app

2. to have an adblocker in youtube, you NEED to have a rooted phone (or a custom recovery). you need to install the Xposed Framework. then install an adblock module for youtube. there is no other way.

3. You can do this with an app called Lucky Patcher. you will be able to patch an app to a modified APK file, which you can install. this is not on the play store, so you need to find it either via google, or via Aptoide.

Reactions: Seriel

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
If you want to download music, the beauty of android phone's is that it's possible to download files from the internet onto the internal memory. Why whole music collection is sourced with google, " **artist name** - **song name** + mp3 " and hit search.

This probably borderlines on piracy discussion, but lets face it, all those free app music apps do the same thing!

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Frostwire for torrenting

I am a horrible person
I havent used Frostwire in over a decade since I was in highschool but I'm shocked to see it as an option in the app store. I dont think torrenting is what I'm looking for in this case, I just wanted something where you can pull any files from a collected database and download wherever, whenever and just able to play the music right off the phone. I'll try mgrev's suggestion first.

P.S. Is it possible to use Lucky Patcher to get free inapp purchases for Miitomo? Thats the app I would like it most for.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Last edited by smileyhead,

mgrev

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I havent used Frostwire in over a decade since I was in highschool but I'm shocked to see it as an option in the app store. I dont think torrenting is what I'm looking for in this case, I just wanted something where you can pull any files from a collected database and download wherever, whenever and just able to play the music right off the phone. I'll try mgrev's suggestion first.

P.S. Is it possible to use Lucky Patcher to get free inapp purchases for Miitomo? Thats the app I would like it most for.
of course it does not work with all apps, because some apps use both clients and servers to verify. miitomo is server sided(the server handles IAP's), so it won't work. but apps like subway surfers (if you play it lol) does work

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

Assuming you have a G900V (Verizon Galaxy S5) - the root method was finally released a while ago and a bootloader unlock for CID15+ chips came out. There are only a few select phones that do not have a root option.

If you can get rooted, AdFree by TinCan (now called odiousapps) is the best one- modifies hosts file directly and can manage hosts file updates automatically.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there any better options for pirating android apps than luckypatcher and blackmart?

also i have root Xposed framework and youtube app block module
it works but when i cast to chromecast there are ads is there a way to block ads when casting to chromecast too?

Last edited by weatMod,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
are there any better options for pirating android apps than luckypatcher and blackmart?
what is your problem?
by blackmarket you mean aptoide?

i don't know how it could be better..
if you can't\don't want root, you can find modded apks on the internet...
there are some apks that give you unlimited money and all unlocks on games..

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is your problem?
by blackmarket you mean aptoide?

i don't know how it could be better..
if you can't\don't want root, you can find modded apks on the internet...
there are some apks that give you unlimited money and all unlocks on games..
i have root superSU
i don't know what aptoide is
i use a free app store app called blackmart
but it does not have everything
the problem is i can't find some apps mostly streaming and casting apps
and when i do find cracked version on the web and side load the apk they are not cracked liek they claim to be , they still have the pay featured locked and ask you to pay in app to unlock the full version features

Last edited by weatMod,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should of mentioned this in the first post but my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7. Thats why it cant be rooted, its too new.

mgrev

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I dont know what that means, its a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by AT&T. I'm completely new to this whole Android scene so I dont know anymore than that.
you have the qualcomm variant. the s7 comes with either samsung's own exynos processor, or the qualcomm snapdragon 820. the ones with carriers in the US has the Qualcomm processor. currently installing anything unsigned is blocked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol