OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Whats your first hallucination?

Lately due to summer, and the design of my house when I wake up and walk out of my room the most intense blinding light fills my eyes due to a crappy window placement
frown.gif

Thou I do enjoy this because I Get a brief hallucination to wake me everyday
smile.gif

This has happened regularly for the last few weeks

However, My first hallucination was due to a Very cold pool (10*C I believe) I had "dreamed" the pool cleaner was a alligator, I nearly shit myself
smile.gif
(I was 9 thou
tongue.gif
)

So, do you get hallucinations?

And, No I'm Not on Drugs.

Davess

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hallucinate sometimes when I wake up. My mom will tell me to wake up and I will think shes talking about something else and reply with odd answers.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a hallucination of one of my dead best friends.
Sounds weird, but there is a huge story tied to it and it kinda makes sense after hearing the story >_>;;

Otherwise that's the only hallucination i've ever had.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Had a bad fever when I was about 6 yrs old. I began walking around the house, not really knowing where I was going, entered my younger brother's room...it was dark and I saw a huge orca whale floating on top of the edge of a 'waterfall' of cascading empty soup cans....then it smiled at me. Still freaks me out to this day.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
OP
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Overman1977 said:
Had a bad fever when I was about 6 yrs old. I began walking around the house, not really knowing where I was going, entered my younger brother's room...it was dark and I saw a huge orca whale floating on top of the edge of a 'waterfall' of cascading empty soup cans....then it smiled at me. Still freaks me out to this day.
Now Thats Fuckin' Epic.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once woke up suddenly. I was paralyzed, and I saw quite plainly the grim reaper. I had a "don't fear the reaper" staring contest for a full 10 minutes... Yea, I counted.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I sometimes can't remember if things that are said to me just after I wake up are actually being said at that moment, or if they're just illusions or dreams.
And one time when I was baked, I saw a pink flash and I saw two of my friends standing in front of me, while only one of them was actually there.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overman1977 said:
rofl.gif
That's awesome! I can't remember ever having a hallucination...
unsure.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overman1977 said:

QUOTE(Sterl500 @ Aug 12 2010, 01:21 AM) I once woke up suddenly. I was paralyzed, and I saw quite plainly the grim reaper. I had a "don't fear the reaper" staring contest for a full 10 minutes... Yea, I counted.
That crazy!!!
laugh.gif

I had some , do not remember exactly , but usually when I wake up from talking with somebody :/

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I was once walking down the stairs then I skipped a tiny bit on the stairs and I found myself sliding down a huge slide surrounded by some sort of pink sky and dropping on a pool of chocolate, and then when I snapped out of it, I was lying near the bottom of the stairs and a friend told me I just fell down the stairs.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingdomBlade said:
I was once walking down the stairs then I skipped a tiny bit on the stairs and I found myself sliding down a huge slide surrounded by some sort of pink sky and dropping on a pool of chocolate, and then when I snapped out of it, I was lying near the bottom of the stairs and a friend told me I just fell down the stairs.
Sorry, but I actually found that quite funny.
rofl.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
KingdomBlade said:
Sorry, but I actually found that quite funny.
rofl.gif
It made me smile.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

While smoking Marijuana. I chose the LSD option because that was closest. Hated it, and never had it again.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only hallucination I've ever had was when I had a fever (104) about 25 years ago. My Grandma lived on the side of a mountain in W. Virginia. I cut the grass for her on a hot day and was sweating like a pig. After I finished cutting the grass, I grabbed a big glass of water and sat in front of a fan. I didn't know at the time that doing that would cause an instant fever. I kept seeing silhouettes of people looking in windows or holding on to the porch railings or appearing to point off into the distance. It was weird.

Beyond alcohol or weed, I've NEVER done any other drugs, so no hallucinations from any drugs for me. And I've never hallucinated off of weed or alcohol.

One place I worked for used some kind of glue for their parts and if you breathed the fumes long enough (when running the machine, you really didn't have a choice) you would see trails, but that's about it.

Yeah, I'm a rather boring person.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember my first but on my last I was using this heavy duty cleaning stuff in a not so well ventilated area and got quite high. I saw Nathan poopyhead balls out and straddling a rocking horse.

Since then I could never get horny again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone