ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure the Hard mode cheat really works? Because when I did that level where you fight Necrodragons for the first time on Celica's route there was only one instead of two.

Lorderok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the plugins are updated anytime soon, I'd appreciate the ability to reset movement, or something similar, as I accidentally set my units' movement to max speeding through the DLC.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the plugins are updated anytime soon, I'd appreciate the ability to reset movement, or something similar, as I accidentally set my units' movement to max speeding through the DLC.
I don't make the cheats, just the plugin. You'd have to ask the creator of the cheats for that.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask, but does anyone have a plugin for the US version that has a code for Combat Arts? Or would be willing to work on a code? Such as having them all unlocked or unlock after one battle? It would be nice to swap weapons and not have to grind out the arts each time.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask, but does anyone have a plugin for the US version that has a code for Combat Arts? Or would be willing to work on a code? Such as having them all unlocked or unlock after one battle? It would be nice to swap weapons and not have to grind out the arts each time.
I believe ymyn posted a cheat code for the combat arts. And there is a combat art/battle skill cheat in the plugin already.

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I have Temporary Bookmark save does not disappear, Can quit from battle the first turn, and Run through monsters in 3D dungeons activated and reset the game with L + R + Select I get a black screen.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I have Temporary Bookmark save does not disappear, Can quit from battle the first turn, and Run through monsters in 3D dungeons activated and reset the game with L + R + Select I get a black screen.
You can't soft reset games with NTR active. It's a limitation of NTR.

Reactions: Natural

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe ymyn posted a cheat code for the combat arts. And there is a combat art/battle skill cheat in the plugin already.
From my understanding, the cheat in the plugin just replaces the arts in the menu with the one you select right? It doesn't actually unlock them on the character. Or that's how I read it at least. I'm not trying to break the game and give them art combos that aren't possible, I just want to have them unlocked so I can swap out weapons and not have to level the items up on each and every character.

Reactions: Natural

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.1 for Fire Emblem Echoes is out. Do not update until we receive confirmation from ymyn that the cheats either work or don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google