Final Fantasy XIII-2 information and hype thread!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
0VQor.jpg

q2Paw.jpg

LMAO.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/vGXurqAKE0I[/youtube]

This trailer is the PS3 trailer, there is another one for 360.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm quite against them doing a sequel to this completely idiotic fucking game. Why do a sequel to a shitty game. It's not like FFX-2 was any good. So why do a FFXIII-2? What the crap is that? Doesn't anyone realize how awful that sounds. instead of making a new final fantasy that isn't linear and doesn't have Americanized names like lightning. God I really hate what squeenix turned into. Also any project without Nobuo isn't a real final fantasy sound track. just a clone. also The character personalities are about as in depth as a wet gym sock.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
I'm quite against them doing a sequel to this completely idiotic fucking game. Why do a sequel to a shitty game. It's not like FFX-2 was any good. So why do a FFXIII-2? What the crap is that? Doesn't anyone realize how awful that sounds. instead of making a new final fantasy that isn't linear and doesn't have Americanized names like lightning. God I really hate what squeenix turned into. Also any project without Nobuo isn't a real final fantasy sound track. just a clone. also The character personalities are about as in depth as a wet gym sock.
How much of FFXIII did you play?

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I beat beta behomoth and that's it. I tried to enjoy it but couldn't Character voice acting was idiotic, characters themselves were stupid as fuck. and yay I got to walk in a straight line for hours. I gotta tell ya. Fun stuff. all the game really had going for it was pretty graphics and even then it seemed a bit much. As if all they cared about in the game were the graphics and nothing else.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
I beat beta behomoth and that's it. I tried to enjoy it but couldn't Character voice acting was idiotic, characters themselves were stupid as fuck. and yay I got to walk in a straight line for hours. I gotta tell ya. Fun stuff. all the game really had going for it was pretty graphics and even then it seemed a bit much. As if all they cared about in the game were the graphics and nothing else.
It was a pretty game, but it wasn't just praised for that.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:

I liked FFX-2 and FF13, so suck it.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And why is that exactly? FFX-2 you were 3 stupid chicks the entire time. Yuna is such a stupid character. The only one worth mentioning being payne cause Rikku is a stupid bitch who never shuts the fuck up and dies like she should have. (she should have been taken care of like Aereth was in FF7) bump off the lamest shittiest character. Next you'll tell me Those games were better then FF5-6. ha ha. Ones with clearly better stories and characters. Even the bosses for Both FFX2/FF13 were weak sauce.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
And why is that exactly? FFX-2 you were 3 stupid chicks the entire time. Yuna is such a stupid character. The only one worth mentioning being payne cause Rikku is a stupid bitch who never shuts the fuck up and dies like she should have. (she should have been taken care of like Aereth was in FF7) bump off the lamest shittiest character. Next you'll tell me Those games were better then FF5-6. ha ha. Ones with clearly better stories and characters. Even the bosses for Both FFX2/FF13 were weak sauce.
Actually the characters in XIII had a lot of depth. They felt more like JRPG characters with realistic qualities, and that's what made them so likeable. They were very surreal but at the same time very realistic.

And as for X-2, while I can't say much for the story, there was a crapload to do and the gameplay was fun.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:

Oh good, another idiot who is too busy sucking off your god clown idiot boss Kefka, news flash buddy, KEFKA WAS STUPID, Kefka was a stupid boss, and FF6 wasn't as good as like to think it was.

I liked FFX-2, you know what, I EVEN LIKED 1000 WORDS, CRY MOAR. I enjoyed the battles in FFX-2. and FF13, i also like the song My Hands, suck it hard with your strange Kefka clown man love.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I never noticed depth to the characters at all in FF13. Probably why I couldn't handle how stupid they were. I mean at the begining they were in the middle of a fucking war zone and they were all trying to motivate people to fight with happy smiles and shit i mean come on, BULLETS ARE FLYING AT YOU. This is no time to be fucking happy, just fucking fight.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a bit behind the times and have only just started playing XIII with my boy. My god I thought you would at least get some choice of which way to go and what to do. I'm used to old school RPGs (Bards Tale, Wasteland, EOB, Wizardry, Ultima). The rigidity in Final Fantasy XIII is bordering on ridiculous. It just becomes a fighting game on a set of story line rails. On the up side my boy loves the fights and graphics.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
I am a bit behind the times and have only just started playing XIII with my boy. My god I thought you would at least get some choice of which way to go and what to do. I'm used to old school RPGs (Bards Tale, Wasteland, EOB, Wizardry, Ultima). The rigidity in Final Fantasy XIII is bordering on ridiculous. It just becomes a fighting game on a set of story line rails. On the up side my boy loves the fights and graphics.
As Prowler will surely say, just wait until disk 3, then it gets really open.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sylar1 said:
UnoAphex said:

Oh good, another idiot who is too busy sucking off your god clown idiot boss Kefka, news flash buddy, KEFKA WAS STUPID, Kefka was a stupid boss, and FF6 wasn't as good as like to think it was.

I liked FFX-2, you know what, I EVEN LIKED 1000 WORDS, CRY MOAR. I enjoyed the battles in FFX-2. and FF13, i also like the song My Hands, suck it hard with your strange Kefka clown man love.

Well that was a predictable response to that. Not surprising that it's typical for anyone who likes the new generation of final fantasies to the old to say something like that.
Kefka was an awesome villain as appose to that fucking [censored] in FFX Seymour for example (if i spelled it incorrectly it's because i don't care) that guy was a total fruit. The hair style, his faggy voice acting. He sounded like he was trying to enslave the world for prizes of little boy sex. The main boss SIN was also a push over and the guy who voiced tidas father was like a wannabe tough guy but failed at it miserably sounding like he was just an old smoker. Also Tidas was a bigger emo then cloud. Wakka was just dumb. Kimari was okay for a character he seemed to fit in. Auron was okay, he might have been the only reason i kept playing FFX to the end also for the cleavage shots of lulu after every battle. Also the linear mapping system was just terrible. I really liked the old style of map where you'd leave a town/area and you'd be on a world map. Free roaming is the best part of the RPG genre and when you take that away what do you got? a straight line like every other action based game that ever existed. as far as I remember Final fantasy wasn't an action game so why treat the story with such linear disrpespect? The only thing FFX2 had was the semi okay battle system and class changing during battle was cool but it didn't make up for the lack of story and the fact that without a walkthrough it's damn near impossible to find everything you have to do to complete the game 100% and get the official ending.

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Mantis41 said:

You have to wait till disc 3 for that? You gotta be fucking kidding me who the hell wants to wait that long for a chance to free roam jesus fucking christ that's lame.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
machomuu said:
Mantis41 said:

You have to wait till disc 3 for that? You gotta be fucking kidding me who the hell wants to wait that long for a chance to free roam jesus fucking christ that's lame.
I thought that too at first, but the game was fun enough along the way that I didn't mind.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Mantis41 said:
Cool that will be something to look forward too. It's not a bad game just not what I'm used to. With the amount of emotion floating around in this forum it must be pretty good and leave a lasting impression, If it didn't nobody would give a fuck.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnoAphex said:
Sylar1 said:
UnoAphex said:

Well that was a predictable response to that. Not surprising that it's typical for anyone who likes the new generation of final fantasies to the old to say something like that.
Kefka was an awesome villain as appose to that fucking [censored] in FFX Seymour for example (if i spelled it incorrectly it's because i don't care) that guy was a total fruit. The hair style, his faggy voice acting. He sounded like he was trying to enslave the world for prizes of little boy sex. The main boss SIN was also a push over and the guy who voiced tidas father was like a wannabe tough guy but failed at it miserably sounding like he was just an old smoker. Also Tidas was a bigger emo then cloud. Wakka was just dumb. Kimari was okay for a character he seemed to fit in. Auron was okay, he might have been the only reason i kept playing FFX to the end also for the cleavage shots of lulu after every battle. Also the linear mapping system was just terrible. I really liked the old style of map where you'd leave a town/area and you'd be on a world map. Free roaming is the best part of the RPG genre and when you take that away what do you got? a straight line like every other action based game that ever existed. as far as I remember Final fantasy wasn't an action game so why treat the story with such linear disrpespect? The only thing FFX2 had was the semi okay battle system and class changing during battle was cool but it didn't make up for the lack of story and the fact that without a walkthrough it's damn near impossible to find everything you have to do to complete the game 100% and get the official ending.

XD you call Seymore a fruit but then cream yourself over your little kefka who was dressed like a stupid clown, Kefka wasn't awesome, he was stupid. Oh no, he poisoned a random town no one gave a shit about, Sephiroth and in FF5 each kill of one of your own party members, That's a lot worse then poisoning some random ass town. In FF4 3 members get fucked up. Never got far in 8, forgot if something like that happened in 9. I like 5, 6 was ok until the final dungeon, i liked 7, it was my first FF game, i liked 9, i liked 10, i liked X-2, and i liked 13. I also liked 3 and 4 for the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday