Gaming FINAL FANTASY ECHOES OF TIME ON 3DS

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downloaded the NDS game Final Fantasy Echoes of Time game on my homebrew 3ds. Whenever I try to save on the game, a message shows up saying CANT SAVE DATA PLEASE TURN OFF POWER AND REINSERT DS GAME.... So I have no clue how to save.. any help would be appreciated

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI... the game is saved on my sd card. my other DS games work without any problems, but this is the first time I have had this problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just played it, got to the forest and it just froze up...so I said screw it and cut it off until I can figure out what's wrong with it

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I played through very game in multiplayer last fall with my new 3ds and wii using twilightmenu++. Maybe you have a bad dump? Are you on the latest versions of twilightmenu++ and ndsbootstrap? The game should work with dsi clockrates and vram boost since I had those on..maybe try turning off heapshrink?

CoolDude94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im updating it now...and i assume once it finishes, I need to boot the game up

still wont work... says could not save data. turn off power and reinsert ds game card.

I got the rom from a site I use a lot... the roms size was 90 megabytes when I downloaded it is that right size?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
im updating it now...and i assume once it finishes, I need to boot the game up

still wont work... says could not save data. turn off power and reinsert ds game card.

I got the rom from a site I use a lot... the roms size was 90 megabytes when I downloaded it is that right size?
The size doesn't say anything whether it is good or bad (normally unless someone has gone through the effort of unpacking and removing content).
Download an MD5 checksum program and compare the MD5 checksum with one of the two greenlit on the nointro site. If they are the same then you have a good dump.

Also, if you still have the problem. You should remove your twilightmenu folders from your SD and reinstall the new ones. Often leaving the old stuff might give errors like these.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/8FD7Uuo2tYw?si=agfH-CKBav-2B11w