cornaljoe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just started and trained Luneth to Lvl 4, got Arc. I trained them in the sand area next to Kazusa(?) until Luneth was Lvl 6 and Arc was Lvl 4. Then went to Mithril Cave thinking I was suppose to go there. First thing I encountered was 2 Skeletons and they kicked my ass. Mad and looking for revenge I trained until they both leveled once then equipped both guys with max stuff (20 Atk/5 Def) available at the time. Went back to Mithril Cave to get my sweet revenge and got my ass kicked but I survived. Luneth got 240 EXP!! Amazed by this I decided to make this my new training area. Now my Luneth is Lvl 11 and Arc is Lvl 10. Luneth class is Lvl 21 and Arc is 6.

Did I over train, or should I level this way through the entire game? Also why does Luneth class rise so much faster than Arc. This is my first time playing this game so all that I've done I've discovered on my own. Don't spoil anything for me I just want simple answers. Example answers( also what I'm guessing):

Did I over...? No, to defeat some bosses that way of training would be needed.
Why Luneth class...? Certain characters are meant to be in a certain class, therefore they will level faster in one class than another.

Thanks for the help!

Bladedaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you went to the wrong place, you were suppose to go to the castle after you got arc and then back to that town to talk to cid and get an airship. Then a cave to the north.

im only around like 15 and i beat my 4th boss i think, and got a boat and everything, your pretty high lvl for where you are. no character in this game is really suppose to be a certain class i believe. they all work.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a suggestion, you shouldnt powerlevel atleast till you get the 2nd job classes. Cause you will suffer great stat penalties. My suggestion is to be as low level as possible to clear the places till you get the 2nd job classes. Not only will you get better benefits towards the end, but your powerlving later on will be alot easier when you need it the most.

cabby3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When do the 2nd job classes come out?

I just beat Medusa and went to Gysahl, just leaving there and maybe heading back up the map.

I think I'm level 15/16

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I would not recommend "power leveling" until at least you reach the 3rd job tier. The game is very easy, with only slightly hard dungeons until then. Or that's how I felt
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1