Hacking FF Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (PLEASE READ NOT SAME OLD QUESTIO

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a pre patched version of this game from a guy called revonantwings on youtube about 6 months now ago I think. I cant get a reply from him right now. Anyway I have been really enjoying this gameand put in about 40 hours etc.

But every time I enter "The Tower" (the final dungeon I presume?) the game freezes. I remember when I saved outside there from doing "the gate" dungeon it was fine but now I cant even get in at all.

Is there any way to carry on playing this game without starting over? Can I just get another pre patched rom or will my save data only work with the rom I have now?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can get Another FF Crystal Chronicles ROM and you can use the SAV file you got with it as well. Just be sure to Rename your ROM to the Same name as the SAV file. For example: Let's say your SAV file's name is "final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time.sav" Your ROM's name should be "final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time.nds" The Capitalization and Lowercase Letters count...so match it up.

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks but I cant find a pre patched one anywhere. the only one I can find on youtube is the same one I already have.

Will it make any difference downloading that again or is there something corrupt with the code/programming for that part of the rom?

Unfortunately I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to ds buff/lazy etc I already tried it and it never worked for me

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nevermind I just put the existing rom on my other sd card which runs on ysmenu and I'm playing the tower now and it's not froze for about 10 minutes lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You are....the sheephearder