Hacking Few hicups with the Wiikey, would like assistence.

Velius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On games like Cooking Mama and PKMN Battle revolution, the sound sometimes skips and skips. Whats the problem? Is the technology not perfect? Should I expect the sound to be perfectly synced?

And also, my Wiikey chooses sometimes to read and sometimes not to read. I tested this with Sonic and the secret ring, it read it, then I tried it again and I got an error message. Anyone know why?

mustnap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you change the read speed using the Wiikey setup disc? i think that could be one of the problems.. and i've played Cooking Mama with no hiccups at all..

modmanwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea sounds like media problem definately

i use verbatim dvd+r

bestbuy hasd 50 packs for $12 last week

they work perfectly...

jon_jon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On games like Cooking Mama and PKMN Battle revolution, the sound sometimes skips and skips. Whats the problem? Is the technology not perfect? Should I expect the sound to be perfectly synced?

And also, my Wiikey chooses sometimes to read and sometimes not to read. I tested this with Sonic and the secret ring, it read it, then I tried it again and I got an error message. Anyone know why?

Anyone else having problems with Sonic and the Secret Ring with Wiikey?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLviMVR9E