Hacking FCEUX - NEW Emulator

Deleted member 321527

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thank you very much for responding. It looks like I am using- FCE Ultra GX -3.34. I have tried to run it from the SD CARD as well as the USB. I have also tried running in from the HBC and also installing the channel using their installer. I just joined the Wii scene so please forgive my ignorance. It should work, it launches and just hangs. I bought an OLD wiimote without motion plus and get the same result. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance...

Plunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works fine for me. Where is it hanging? Are you able to get into the emulators gui, or it crashing on launch?

edit: also if you are using a forwarder make sure it has the proper vWii patches, all of forwarder in the second post of this thread are tested working and have their appropriate sd/usb paths http://gbatemp.net/threads/forwarders-are-back.340226/

Deleted member 321527

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I would like to report I got it working when launching from the HBC however I can not get the FCE ULTRA GX Channel Installer to work. When launching from the created channel I get into the first screen with the GUI that says settings and start. After clicking start I get a black screen and need to unplug from the rear of the Wii U.

QUESTION, is having to unplug from the back normal? I do it more than I think I should have to. Is there another hard reset / reboot trick.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to report I got it working when launching from the HBC however I can not get the FCE ULTRA GX Channel Installer to work. When launching from the created channel I get into the first screen with the GUI that says settings and start. After clicking start I get a black screen and need to unplug from the rear of the Wii U.

QUESTION, is having to unplug from the back normal? I do it more than I think I should have to. Is there another hard reset / reboot trick.
yes

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes your excited I assume THANK YOU ...

Any ideas on how to launch either of the above from channel shortcut?
Is unplugging the Wii U at the black screen pretty common?
yes
go to home brew channel then select fceux emulator

also, unplugging the wii u is the same as holding the power button down for 10 seconds, except it's not software side

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
TBH, this sounds like you didn't install the cIOS correctly... you may want to double check which ones are installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill