PokeNewSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello!

I have recently had a problem when using FBI on my O3DSXL. Both are updated to the latest versions.
I am using a NES injector from this website (thank you to the developer) and I have managed to recover several games from my childhood thanks to that.

However, upon installing another app, no new "a program has been added to the homescreen" appears. It simply overwrites the last app I have installed. It doesn't matter which one that is. I have deleted the last app once and again, also removing the ticket and what have you. I have tried reinstalling another different app and the problem simply reappears.
It would seem as though I am no longer allowed to add new apps to my 3DS? The thing is I barely have 100 apps total. I have read somewhere that the limit is 300.
I am using a 64GB microSD card and there have been no other problems whatsoever.

I would appreciate any help you may offer.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I have recently had a problem when using FBI on my O3DSXL. Both are updated to the latest versions.
I am using a NES injector from this website (thank you to the developer) and I have managed to recover several games from my childhood thanks to that.

However, upon installing another app, no new "a program has been added to the homescreen" appears. It simply overwrites the last app I have installed. It doesn't matter which one that is. I have deleted the last app once and again, also removing the ticket and what have you. I have tried reinstalling another different app and the problem simply reappears.
It would seem as though I am no longer allowed to add new apps to my 3DS? The thing is I barely have 100 apps total. I have read somewhere that the limit is 300.
I am using a 64GB microSD card and there have been no other problems whatsoever.

I would appreciate any help you may offer.
you need to open and close the injector each time you make a new game its making all the games under the same ID which replaces them

Reactions: PokeNewSS

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If the applications have the same titleID, then they are actually the same title (even if the actual contents may be different), so they will indeed replace each other.

If you don't like this, change the TitleID (or UniqueID, which is part of the TitleID) in your injector software while creating injects of different games!

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the applications have the same titleID, then they are actually the same title (even if the actual contents may be different), so they will indeed replace each other.

If you don't like this, change the TitleID (or UniqueID, which is part of the TitleID) in your injector software while creating injects of different games!
yeah the injectors seem to re-use the same id unless you close and reopen the program after each injection or change the id yourself

PokeNewSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, that was the problem. I wasn't paying attention to that number. I am redoing the cias and they work perfectly now.
Thank you very much for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW