OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What was/is your favorite video game "scene"? Mine is close between the Wii and Xbox 360 scene. The Wii scene was fun (started following it in early 2008) and very interesting in the beginning but after everything was found out and there wasn't much new happening, not to mention a lack of games, made me leave it (or at least for now). I'm currently following the 360 scene (following since mid 2010) and its been a fun ride so far. A lot of ways to mod and a steady release of new games. The DS scene was fun as well, although I joined rather late (early 2009). I gotta learn more and play more of the PSP. Again, I joined late, really late (A few weeks ago)
laugh.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lame. I thought you meant game scenes.

I don't have a favorite "scene".
Unless PC has a "scene". In which case, PC is my favorite "scene".

EDIT: lol...read scene so much it now looks like it isn't a proper word. I hate that.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess NDS, although I don't play much anymore. I use PSP a lot but it's like I've arrived late to the party and everyone's cleared off. Cannot wait for NGP, surely that will bring a good community avoiding the graphics whores. Best thing about Sony's scene is there's hardly any "How can I play this on my R4?" T.G.F.Softmods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo