ROM Hack FAQ: PokeSav

aLkeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I get some problems when using the Pokesav for Pokemon BLACK AND WHITE. Two problems are listed-

1. I would like to change the NATURE of my pokemons (e.g. from JOLLY to ADAMANT). May I know WHICH action should I take? Action A or B?
Action A: Choose "Adamant" from the "Nature" dropdown. (The "Nature" dropdown is just RIGHT to the "Level" box.)
Action B: Click "Generate" button. A pop-up window appears. Choose "Adamant" from the "Nature (Old)" dropdown. Then, click "Generate" (a new PID generated). Click "OK".

2. When I click "Stat Change" button, I notice there is a option called "Ball Capsule" for the "Status". What is it? I notice some pokemon get a check on "Ball Capsule". Some do not. What is it???? (I know what it is for Pokemon HGSS...but not sure what it is for Pokemon BW....sth related to legit pokemon..?)

Thanks.

Regards,
P

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps its time to start telling people to switch to Pokegen?
In Gen V PID is not related to Nature so u can change it however u want.

ZoRk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
guy's please how can i pokesav/pokegen No$gba sav file?

any one can help me please
frown.gif

aLkeR

Trophies
XP
Country
aLkeR said:
Hey guys,

I get some problems when using the Pokesav for Pokemon BLACK AND WHITE. Two problems are listed-

1. I would like to change the NATURE of my pokemons (e.g. from JOLLY to ADAMANT). May I know WHICH action should I take? Action A or B?
Action A: Choose "Adamant" from the "Nature" dropdown. (The "Nature" dropdown is just RIGHT to the "Level" box.)
Action B: Click "Generate" button. A pop-up window appears. Choose "Adamant" from the "Nature (Old)" dropdown. Then, click "Generate" (a new PID generated). Click "OK".

2. When I click "Stat Change" button, I notice there is a option called "Ball Capsule" for the "Status". What is it? I notice some pokemon get a check on "Ball Capsule". Some do not. What is it???? (I know what it is for Pokemon HGSS...but not sure what it is for Pokemon BW....sth related to legit pokemon..?)

Thanks.

Regards,
P

Thanks for the answer.

So, what about Question 2? The case related to Ball Capsule. I noticed that some Pokemons got a tick for the Ball Capsule status box. Why? What is "Ball Capsule" under "Status"?

[There are a number of choices for Status: Paralyz, Burn, Poison, Freeze, Sleep, Ball Capsule]

Alphacme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
aLkeR said:

[There are a number of choices for Status: Paralyz, Burn, Poison, Freeze, Sleep, Ball Capsule]

I would be very interested in knowing this as well. I made a search on the subject, but no luck. Anyone knows about it?

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In Black / White, you can try to put it in the GTS. For the other games though... The Legit Checker I guess ?

SlenderMan

Trophies
XP
Country
For the new pokemon black and white games, is there a version of pokesav or something like it to edit in pokemon?

(and yes i havent read half of this post )
Thanks,
-SLENDERMAN

Not New

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Though i am not sure (and don't know if people here already knew about it or not) but i think there might be a Pokesav for B2W2 coming out in the future. Thats because on the official site of Pokesav, under the Tools section on the left, there is a new part added named "Pokesav BW2" (which doesn't link to anything presently), it wasn't present around 1 month back when i last checked that site.

If this really proves that there would be a Pokesav for B2W2, i would be really happy as Pokesav is one of the most easily usable save editor out there (for some reason i couldn't work out how to use the other ones).

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT