Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
1. Download the Launcher Files Holder
2. Download the PSJ Files from the Launcher
3. Next step is to Extract Files into a non-used and/or booted clean USB stick or new in other words
4. Insert the USB into your PS3, Install the update from the stick as you would when updating your system
5. Once its updated, you can now insert any game and backup as many games into you PS3 Hard drive then you can launch them anytime.
Just the way that site is worded... it sounds completely fake. I've not heard of any CFW for 3.56 or 3.60 either, so I wouldn't trust it.

EDIT: Supposedly their 3.55 jailbreak was dated in August last year. 3.55 wasn't even out at that time. More reason to suspect is as fake.

MxZ119

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that means i can forget playing my backups for now...
does anyone know if those usb sticks will work on my ps3? i got my ps3 a few days ago and had to update to 3.60 to use the PSN...

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MxZ119 said:
does anyone know if those usb sticks will work on my ps3? i got my ps3 a few days ago and had to update to 3.60 to use the PSN...

No, they are not working with 3.60. At the moment there is no chance to play backups with 3.60

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
MxZ119 said:
You'll see it mentioned on every PS3 forum. You've got a choice - backups, Linux and homebrew with 3.55, or PSN with 3.60. By updating to 3.60 for PSN, you've made your choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay